[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you this guy? When will fucking idiots figure out girls don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1242x2208
Are you this guy? When will fucking idiots figure out girls don't care about your vocabulary, if you were truly smart, you would talk to them in a way they would understand

Anyone got other examples?
>>
sounds like they're talking about a school project or something. what's the problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1242x2208
>>23358698
Better picture, girl posted the Winnie the Pooh meme
>>
Dudes a holding a fucking bow in his picture. He knows he's a tool
>>
>>23358698
If it were possible to accomplish the project with a bash script, it's asinine to write it in assembly. Hell, just use perl or C or something if you want to feel better about it.
>>
There is literally no good reason to ever use assembly
>>
>>23358975
this
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (108 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
108 KB, 300x449
>assembly
>useful
>>
>assembly
>difficult
Brought to you by retarded cs majors
>>
It is usually cs majors who like to make things more difficult to justify their inflated sense of self importance and ego
>>
>>23358640
If you talk to women like you talk to a child, you'll never find a woman who's smart enough to hold your attention. But yeah, if you're ugly I guess, do this.
>>
>>23360325
I used to think this way, so I began speaking to women as if they were on my level mentally. Ironically, this resulted in me being ostracized as a a pseudo-intellectual. I went back to treating girls as if they were dumb children and all was well. I even had one girl say she enjoyed our "deep" conversations and that she thought I used yo be a douche. Go figure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.