[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1443306631408s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443306631408s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>be me
>be unhappy

true story
>>
>be me
>become myself

True story.
>>
>be me
>get dubs

truu
>>
> be me
> eat lunch
> shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x436
>>23358474
>have entire day off
>say I'm going to use it all for college
>spend it all shitposting
>>
>>23358777

>be you
>get trips

true story
>>
>be me
>I'm me

don't care if you believe me tbh
>>
>>23358777
>>23358999
>hmm
>hmm
>>
>>23358999

>be you
>don't care if i believe you
>get trips
>>
>be me
>still can't believe it's not butter!
>>
>>23358474
This happened to me too one time
>>
>open thread
>smh fam

true story
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-01-11-22-34-41_2.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-11-22-34-41_2.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1920
>be in army
>meet grill from friends of friends (not in the military)
>instantly do not get along, both stereotypes of angsty "apathetic" sarcastic too cool etc
>she messages me one night, asking for advice
>get along after
>start talking, very quick growth between us
>we're both apprehensive but eventually break into a deeply loving relationship
>stays up extremely late to talk to me
>one day she asks if I would consider an open relationship, and said nothing would be physical
>lose my shit and go quiet for a few days
>she is apologetic as heck and things seem ok
>she is more and more stressed, stopped talking as much
>says we need a break so she can study
>not much I can say, I was already only talking to her when she contacted me maybe every few days
> feel it died when I told her I didn't want an open relationship
>ask her if she still cares about me
>says we both want different things and I make her feel trapped or caged, that I'm a different person than she thought and that she's just not sure about anything
>at this moment my friend sends me screenshots of them talking after meeting at one of our mutual spots
>for a while she was talking to him when she was not talking to me
>says he has a perfect body and is an amazing beautiful intelligent person and that she feels bad but when they talk she forgets about me
>send them to her say some words and shut off my phone
>a few days later I turn it back on(told my chain of command my bill didn't auto pay)nd it rings immediately from Skype
>she's crying and the night before got wasted and banged a random Chad from her school
>try to an hero twice, discharged 63 days later
>it's been 6 months since I turned on my phone
>stay in my barracks room or the gym
>now being medically discharged (chapter 5-17)
>barred from reenlistment, no benefits, no college
>tfw my dad scraped off his "Proud Army Dad" bumper sticker

I left a lot out. Pic related, would spam me with affection from all of her accounts apps etc 24/7.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.