[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not looking for sympathy of course Just setting the scene for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Not looking for sympathy of course
Just setting the scene for you on /r9k/

Mom met a guy when I was 4, he's now my stepdad and they're married
He was okay for a while, treated me as his son and stuff, good job he was there or I'd of been a fuck up
Then I was 10 and I remember I did something and he threw me on the floor and kicked me in the stomach
I went to live with my aunt for a few weeks

Happened several times after this, never huge physical assault but he'd slap me and throw me around for the smallest of things. I'm 18 now and before my 18th birthday whilst my mom was in hospital giving birth
We were going to the hospital, I had to go back for my phone just as I went downstairs, he got mad and pushed me down and slapped me again
He's a "big guy" and I was a little afraid of him before this but I'd had enough, i said he'd fucked up this time and I went to live with my real dad for a month. My dad and grandad were fuming and wanted to pay him a visit, they didn't, but spoke to him and told him if he ever touched me again they'd do the same to him etc.
Ever since that he's not shouted at me, told me off or anything. I SOUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, but I had to deal with his physical and mental abuse for years. He's a vindictive man and has manipulated my mom into thinking his acts are justifiable

ANYWAY, this cunt has made me feel like I'm stepping on eggshells near him

I leave for uni in July 2016, I want to get him back for the shit he's done to me. I can't think how and that's where I was wondering I could get some help, what do I do to this fucking cunt to make him regret each time he laid his hands on me? I'm pretty strong and I do some home excercises (only to stop depression and shit)

How do I get him back?
>>
To motivate anyone
I was 13 once visiting his family, we were playing football in a field, I wanted to go back to my mom because I don't like his family.
He grabbed me around the neck in front of them, and I got angry, he held onto my neck and said "go on hit me, i know you want to, i dare you" He eventually let go and I ran off a few miles down this field, they found me and I got the blame from my mom
>>
I just came back from my great nans funeral (My real dads nan), it was tough, but it was also his birthday, I had to come to a meal with them.
For the whole meal he was silent, I tried making conversation and bring a bit of light to the situation, still sat there like a cunt
No fucking mention of how I felt about my grandmother.
Anyway we get home and I hear him bitching to my mom about how I wanted the attention on me during that meal
I came down to apologise and said I didn't mean to
He charged at me threw me down and I scraped my side up our fireplace and then again
My fault
Real scumbag
>>
just call the police next time he does something, like dam that's what they're for
>>
>>23359291
He won't do anything anymore though, he's a coward. Scared of what my dad will do.
I wanna hurt him before I leave but in a way where I can't really get in trouble with the law
>>
>>23358166

Too young, too earlier to do stuff. Wait 10 years, when you're out of school, and are truly financially independent.

10 years down the road he'll also be older and more vulnerable. Also, you just might decide it's not worth it after 10 years to cool your head. Or hey, if you still got the grudge 10 years later, you can at least say it's truly legit.
>>
Tell the police that you were abused as a child
>>
>>23358166
Fucking juvenile revenge fantasies. Goddamn kids man stupid bullshit man puss on my lawn you ain't gonna make yours greener man. Shit.
>>
>>23359347
You can't do shit faggot, FBI tipped. Have fun
>>
>>23359410
So kinda just forget about any final act with him?
Just move on with my life? Fuck it I wanna live in Canada anyway, would be hard to go there with like a criminal record for assault
>>
>>23359458
Well now your gone your mom is gonna suffer you fucking faggot.
>>
>>23359420
I can't really prove it now can I?
>>
>>23359458

Not forget, just wait 10 years. First of all it will let you think and grow a bit, to decide if it's truly worth it to get back at him. Second of all if you decide it is, you will be much, much better equipped to do it 10 years down the road.
>>
>>23359478
What? He's never hit anyone but me you moron. Probably because he resents the fact I came along with my mom, I'm not his son so he thinks he can hit me
>>
>>23359520
You're right yeah, I might not even care in 10 years. I'd of matured
>>
>>23359491
Sassy cunt, no wonder he beat your bitch ass
>>
>>23359572
Haha maybe dude yeah...
If there was a way I could prove it then i don't even know if I would
He is the main income source for my family, my mom couldn't cope alone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.