[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i met a cute girl on tinder and we've been texting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
so i met a cute girl on tinder and we've been texting for a few days and i've been thinking about asking her to hang out with me. i suffer from minor social anxiety (it has been improving) but i still worry about small stuff like "how do i make small talk?" and "how often do i make eye contact??" I really like this girl and i want to meet her in person but not if i'm going to make myself look autistic and sit there in silence while we eat food or something. please help /r9k/
>>
Normie pls go
>>
>>23357881
if i was a normie i wouldn't have problems like this
>>
>>23357856
Make eye contact as much as possible unless you have shit skin tier brown eyes. Just ask her lots of questions like about her family and stuff or like if her mom has ever cheated or if her mom pussy stayed tight after she had her.
>>
If you really like her, talking to her will be easier. Just ask her out for coffee, ask more questions than you answer and talk about things she wants to talk about. Be polite, look like you are listening and actually listen.
>>
>>23357992
i have blue eyes, and wouldn't it be creepy to just make eye contact the entire time? I honestly don't know, if i had the answers I wouldn't be asking the questions.
>>
>>23358051
Women like men who can make long eye contact.Means you are confident.Just don't overdo it
>>
>>23358228
now see, it's that last part that'll make me nervous. i have no clue how much is too much. in my opinion just doing it for 5 seconds seems excessive
>>
>>23358376
Do until she looks away.If she likes you and looks away it's a win, she won't find you creepy.If she likes you and keeps looking then you can make a playful conversation out of it.
>>
>>23358482
and what if she doesn't look away?
>>
>>23358583
Staring contest, easy to develop into some playful conversation.Either way, what can she say?Accuse you of being creepy?She's looking at you too, so she's creepy too then, it's mutual.
Anyways, women always look first away unless you are total sperg or have little control.
>>
>>23358771
i never thought about it that way, thanks a lot!
>>
File: 1416600823631.jpg (41 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1416600823631.jpg
41 KB, 346x346
>>23357856

Do a variation of "be yourself". I would say think of it this way: she could, by all rights, be a shitty person that you don't like. By being so worried, you've forced yourself to believe that she will automatically be the best thing ever. So just admit to yourself the possibility that she may either not be for you, or may just be a shitty person. Then you do what everybody does: have fun while subtly probing to see who the person is and if you like them.

Don't overthink and just say shit off the cuff. The key to this is that when you INEVITABLY say something dumb as fuck, you KEEP going off the cuff and save yourself. Most robots fuck this up and go back into overthink mode to fix a faux pas and ruin it.

basically

>she could suck, so give yourself some credit playboy
>>
>>23359153
thanks random robot :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.