[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites literally cannot be robots https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 607x1080
Whites literally cannot be robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6xkqAK6zY
>>
Is he expected to die soon and she's hoping to collect?

Give it a few months she'll leave him.
>>
>>23357830
how much did he pay that hooker?
>>
>>23357984

They've been together for 6 years, he's been like this for 4, it's actually a good story.
>>
You guys are so fucked up and bitter jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: allwhitesarenormies.jpg (568 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
allwhitesarenormies.jpg
568 KB, 1688x3080
>>
>>23358034
what is the story?
>>
>>23358053
google "reddit", you'll like what you find
>>
>>23358034
Fuck back off to reddit with your shit
>>
What happened to the guy? This kind of makes me sad.

Even if she's leaving the hospital to go and fuck Chads, I think it's really sweet of her to visit him like that. To know that somebody you love cares about you too is all you really need.
>>
>>23358053
Better than the cuck thread OP was trying to go for.

I'd rather discuss women leaving Chad once he becomes crippled/broken.
>>
>>23358034
http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/13/quadriplegic-man-shares-a-first-dance-with-his-wife-six-years-after-devasting-car-crash-5437600/
>>
>>23358206
well the jokes on you then, she is his wife and they married AFTER his accident
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.