[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black anon here How can you hate women and at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rat race.jpg (107 KB, 628x480) Image search: [Google]
rat race.jpg
107 KB, 628x480
black anon here

How can you hate women and at the same time lose a decent amount of your time on this planet, crying that you don't have gf or a good relationship with a female?

Let me tell you something. Be truthful. You are lonely and bitter. This is the truth.
Look at this truth first. Be okay with it. You are not a victim.
You are beautiful anon. Let all that shit go. Try to be confortable in your own skin first.
Once you do that, the rest will be easier.

PEACE

pic unrelated
>>
>>23357611
Dumb nigger
>>
>>23357746

i love you, anon
be good
>>
>>23357795
Naggin nagger, you cant ride your optimistic positive attitude for too long at a time. Youll fluctuate back and forth. Just dont be so arrogant when you ride the highs, seems cuntish tot those riding the lows, all knowing black man.
>>
Thx fam, really needed that.
>>
>>23357932

Optimistic?
I'm truthful. you think i'm not lonely like you? I'm just saying that you should face truth. You don't need to be a victim for nobody.
>>
What did you being black have to do with any of your post

Stop attention whoring.
>>
>>23358047

you're welcome
>>
>>23357932
You sure are victimized and bitter. It's not good guy nigger's fault you are who you are. Grow a pair, and deal with the situation, you moron.
>>
>>23358057
I came back to apologize for calling you the nword. I just wanted to agitate you because you seemed optimistic. I k ow what your saying is honest. Im sorry. That might sound insincere because its 4chan but, i am sorry.
>>
>>23358073

made you look

>>23358152

oh, really?

thank you. wow this is great
>>
>>23358073
If he doesn't then people assume,it's a time saver
>>
>>23357611
Nigger
>>
>>23358220

i smiled
thank you anon
>>
>>23357611
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>23357611
Good picture and post anon, don't let the haters let you down.
>>
>>23357611
Why do you feel the need to state your skin colour for a post that is completely irrelevant?
Fucking attention whores, I bet you're a woman
>>
>>23358669

i'm not a woman
i did it on purpose because positivity does not get a lot of replies on this board
gotta do what you gotta do
but i agree my skin color is irrelevant
>>
>>23358618
>>23358305

thanks anons!
be good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.