[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women actually judge men on penis size?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 800x530
As long as it's at least 4 inches why does it matter?
>>
Reality:

5.5 inch is average

Women's perception:

Anything less than 6 inches is holly unacceptable
>>
Yep I carry a ruler around with me at all times with the 7 inch line marked "Dad's" and if yours doesnt make it at least to that point I cant respect you, not even as an acquaintance, classmate, boss or coworker. Most girls won't tell you this but we all do it.
>>
>>23357522
>thinking this was remotely funny

You should post this on tumblr instead, lots of people would praise you for being a woman and saying it.
>>
>>23357522
This is obviously bait. Why do I care I past the point
>>
>>23356924
I mean realistically she's not gonna know you're dick size until you're about to fuck her anyway.
>>
Social status is more important. They want the perception of an alpha. They don't care if their bf's dick is 2" or 12", they're cheating on Chad with Brad regardless of dick size. Chad is just to make other girls jealous and to leech off of his social standing.
>>
>>23357624
>calling sarcasm bait

okay
>>
The red pill on penis is is that girls care about penis size, especially girls that have had lots of sex or been in a relationship. Face it anons, just look at girls who see a big dick, they get all shocked and wet. I've heard the story so many times about "the big guy" and were girls spread rumors about his big dick and not before long the big dicked bastered as fucked a whole circle of friends(girls).

Big dick is a power symbol, and a sign of masculinity.
>>
>>23357701
This. Attitude is 90% of it. If you flip her over and pull her hair, your 2 inch dick won't matter much, it's mostly hormonal and evolutionary instinct at that point.

Source: an actual woman told me this in a rare moment of actual female honesty.
>>
>>23357762
> your 2 inch dick won't matter much,
Girls laugh when they see a 2 inch dick, it's a fucking pussy repellent.
>>
>>23357736
The big guy could have been 7 inches, the point is that other women wanted him, so they all wanted him. Hell, if one of them found out he had a small dick, she'd lie anyway just to keep up the facade that she got to fuck the alpha everyone else wants to fuck.
>>
>>23356924
It's more of a hope than an expectation.

They hope that the hot guy with lots of money, 6 pack abs, and lots of friends also has a big penis, or at the very least average.

Just because you have a big dick doesn't mean women are suddenly going to start treating you any differently from the other betas.
>>
>>23357815
Yeah, with other girls. What else are they going to do, ooh and aah in anticipation? Doesn't change what I said.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>>23357730
What'd you say roastie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23356924
Size queens, they have that extreme collector syndrome.
>>
>>23356924
I like the pretty fishies.

I don't like you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.