[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quick stacy is sitting next to me in back of room in my lecture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
quick stacy is sitting next to me in back of room in my lecture. what do?
>>
File: 113124124.jpg (106 KB, 790x717) Image search: [Google]
113124124.jpg
106 KB, 790x717
>>23356848
QUICK SPERG OUT AND POST ON 4CHAN! DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
Grab her face and smash it into the desk.
>>
>>23356881
hahahhahahhaha
>>
>>23356908
this establish dominence.
>>
>>23356848
>finish whatever you are doing
>eventually either you or stacy gets up and goes home
>nobody cares but you
>>
>>23356848
Nothing, like the beta you are.
>>
>>23356848
take a picture of her
>>
false alarm. shes spazin. no need to kill.
>>
>>23356848
>Check pockets to make sure you have spaghetti
>Spill it
>Ohgoditsgettingoutofhand.mkv
>Lecture hall is inundated with spaghetti
>Madness as students attempt to eat their way out or climb each other in desperation, lungs fill with tomato sauce
>Stacy among the victims
>You survive by forming an air pocket with your laptop and a steady declaration of REEEEEEE
>You make it safely out of the hall but spaghetti keeps pouring from your pockets
>You are a spaghetti singularlity
>Holy shit
>10 years later
>The planet is covered in 10 feet of spaghetti
>People survive on bread boats and wear aluminum Pepe masks to avoid distinction anymore
>You ride the spaghetti seas on a valiant meatball, the Spaghetti God
>All this over a fuckin' Stacy
>>
>>23357122
kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.