[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /dabs/ here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 20151015_114605.jpg (886 KB, 1076x1432) Image search: [Google]
20151015_114605.jpg
886 KB, 1076x1432
who else /dabs/ here ?
>>
You drink pancake syrup?
>>
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 640x1136
>>23356649
You dab maple syrup? I wouldn't pay more than 30 a g for that.
>>
I could have, but couldn't be bothered to spend more money on paraphernalia I'd use a few times at best since my connects are pretty inconsistent.
>>
>>23356727
it's thick wax. I usually don't dab it I actually prefer shatter way more but it was all my dealer had
>>
>>23356755
My picture is of honey haha. I don't dab because I can't get medicinal concentrates, ergo I don't dab. Too much butane from scrubs who don't use vacuum purges.
>>
I'd like to try it. How intense is it? Does two or three hits knock you on your ass?
>>
Dabs nees ro be a controlled substance. It's dangerous if you go to a dab bar then dip.
>>
>>23357048
yeah two or three hits will blow you away, I took 2 hits a few nights ago and got absolutely blasted in my own house.
>>
>>23357198
what does it even feel like to be that high?
>>
>>23357257
Feels good man
>>
>>23356649
Teach me the whole process to dabbing, I wanna get into it.
>>
>>23357387
You get some dabs
Get a rig, if you don't want one just get a nail that has a 14mm or 18mm slot for your bong
You heat the nail with a blowtorch or crem brulee thing
It puts the dab on the nail
Inhale
Be high

Not worth it, imo. It's a messy process to make them, most people don't do it properly. I've had hundreds from plenty of different sources, only three of them were able to make them properly (ie not having butane in the mix still)

You can get withdrawals from dabs and there are actual physical symptoms (heart palpitations, muscle spasms, etc)

Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>23357733
>You can get withdrawals from dabs and there are actual physical symptoms (heart palpitations, muscle spasms, etc)
Woah what?
>>
>>23357788
>>23357733
checked

It might not be JUST the wax, there are other factors (pesticides, impurities in the butane, how much butane is left over), a lot of it, I'm guessing has to do purely with the butane since it's not a clean dissolving solvent and can get absorbed fairly easily into other chemicals/matter (ie thc and any residual plant matter in the dabs).

For example, most dabs are, supposedly, 70-90% pure, what do you think is in the other 30-10%?

Also, the withdrawal symptoms (nausea, stomach pain, insomnia, muscle/joint discomfort, headaches) are something myself and 6 others I know have experienced, even with switching back to regular herb, which rules out THC dependency.

Might be different for some folk, but I usually advise against doing dabs.
>>
>>23357387
you can also use a G Pen, easiest method there is right now to dab and imo the best if you are a starter
>>23357257
it's fun but you should make sure you're somewhere safe or with people because it can be quite confusing and make you paranoid
>>
>>23356649
That shit is waaay to fucking strong for me.
>>
weed is stupid, not DUDE WEED LMAO here but honestly that shit gets old after a while especially if you do it often. and yes I did wax too, just ran out like a week ago and realized how much time I waste just being unproductive stoner fuck. trust me if you stop for a week you will not only have way more energy and be less lethargic, you'll be way more motivated to actually go do shit
>>
Ive considered trying it when my friends do them, but my tolerance is kinda low

Is it something that you need a really high tolerance to enjoy?

Also, i know there are different kinds, but are they like strains where some are indica and some sativa?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.