[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been looking for a new job for months now >just got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1390793053365.png (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1390793053365.png
53 KB, 300x300
>been looking for a new job for months now
>just got a call from my IT temp service company telling me they got ma new job
>"it's a support desk position. We need someone who is upbeat, has a great personality and has great verbal communications."
>tfw I am depressed, have social anxiety, suck at communication verbally and am definitely not upbeat

Just fuck my shit up, fam..

Anyone else here has a job that requires them to do the total opposite of what they like?
>>
>>23356506
>volunteering to be a wagecuck
>>
>>23356533

Well anon, I wish I wouldn't, but I need money to survive.
I mean, I'm 27 and still live with my parents. But I feel bad being a total leech on them.

Plus, I got a car. Once you get a car, you're signing yourself to be a wagecuck for years.
>>
>>23356620
>once you get a car, you're signing yourself to be a wagecuck for years

Please tell me you didn't actually finance a car.
>>
>>23356506

Nobody knows you. Fake it. Get that first impression right and when you start slipping, instead of people seeing you for the miserable fuck you are they'll ask whats wrong as their mental image of you is the impression you made.
Treat this "whats wrong" as a massive warning that you're slipping and fucking up and make up some shit about a dead relative or something to get the sympathy vote.
>>
>>23356506
companies always say that. IT support people are never upbeat and cheerful. You just need to know what you're doing and talk normally.
>>
>>23356666

I'm not rich with lots of money on hand, so yeah. I had to.

Nice Satanget.
>>
>>23356695

Good tip, anon, thank you. I was sort of like this at my previous job, but my previous job didnt require me to talk on the phone.. I got a phone phobia. I don know why. This is pretty much my nightmare job. But I cant turn it down..

>>23356715

I'm just gonna be resetting passwords for people on the phone. Dead easy shit. But damn I hate talking to people on the phone.. I wish it was by email or chat instead.
>>
>>23356620
>>23356666
I paid for a car in full, like 7000$
Feels great working only when I have to

I need a full time job too OP, I'm 28 and still live with my parents.
>>
>>23356506
You don't have to be a chad or anything. Just be nice and have patience for retards.I wish I had a desk job to do. I couldn't even get that.
>>
>>23356506

>need to fake it for interview
>not practicing

it's like you don't want that job
>don't be a cold robot anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TawxeQ5Dr4w
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.