[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women can be robots Can we have one of these threads? Anyways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>women can be robots
Can we have one of these threads?
Anyways how can I explain to this girl in a way she will understand.
>>
>>
>>
You're a fool, women will never change. She doesn't want betamcshyfag she wants CHAD.
>>
I sincerely hope this is your sister, because you don't seem to be autistic and she is a mega-cunt.

Why even talk to her.
>>
File: Snapchat--2121476755138004029.jpg (217 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2121476755138004029.jpg
217 KB, 1080x1920
>>23356348
>
mfw
>>
>>23356553
I don't have any siblings , one of many reasons why I'm so fucked. She is some 17 year old who used to be at my high school. I am 21 now and these girls see me as some kind of Chad or something when you go back to your hometown(anyone can relate?) but they don't know how fucked up I am. She is one of those 'different' girls.
Also, she's a 5/10 virgin and I could easily break her.
>>
>>23356414
>I don't act standoffish to his face
>I'm fucking nice

Why is it so hard for fucking normalfags to understand that being nice just for the social appearance doesn't make them fucking nice?
>>
>>23356414
>I don't ignore his texts I just don't say what he wants to hear

>tfw a girl will never even entertain a conversation with you just because you are you
>>
>>23356348
>>23356385
>>23356414
She's a lost cause, OP. Just ignore her and then post her texts when she gets desperate for your attention.
>>
>>23356639
Just break her fam.
>>
>>23356414
Ask her if she would prefer someone she likes to be straightforward about not liking her back.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE CREATURES
>>
>>23356348
i now hate women even more
>>
>>23356737
Alright fam

>>23357047
You really think I should smash tbh guise? Definetly gonna make her suck dick and get a bit rough with it tho
>>
>>23357716
Just do it fam, break her good.
And dont forget to treat fellow anons with nudes after you are done. Goodspeed fam
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.