[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis taps my shoulder and says hi does it mean anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1442310963504.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1442310963504.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>oneitis taps my shoulder and says hi

does it mean anything? girls, plz respond
>>
it means you're a fag
>>
She probably thinks you're someone else. she. loves.
>>
>>23351209

She waved to get your attention and say hi.
>>
it means she initiated a human social behavior of greeting another human
>>
File: giant woman eats man.jpg (464 KB, 1178x1600) Image search: [Google]
giant woman eats man.jpg
464 KB, 1178x1600
>does it mean anything?

This is your problem right here. You're thinking like a girl.

It never ever matters whether she likes you or not, all that matters is whether you're willing to take her. The fact that you ask her out and approach her doesn't mean you will get her, but if you don't then you never will and expecting girls to do the work is full retarded.

I'll repeat this in terms you can understand. Her tapping your shoulder doesn't mean she loves you, but she may be open to you approaching her.
Ask her, be ready to take a loss, grow up.
>>
>>23351257
Does it mean that I am not a robot anymore
>>
It means you need to stop posting this thread every day
>>
>>23351267
just b chad
>>
>>23351267
>be ready to take a loss
but she is my oneitis
>>
she thinks you are gay fam
>>
>>23351317
How else do you expect anything to happen?
Life gets handed to you on a platter? Lmfao
>>
She knows and she's teasing you so you feel miserable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.