[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>depression >anxiety >stress >still completely fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cap_501578.png (932 KB, 1292x737) Image search: [Google]
cap_501578.png
932 KB, 1292x737
>depression
>anxiety
>stress
>still completely fine with posting videos of himself on youtube
I wish people like this would die.
>>
>>23348635
He's facing his problems. Are you?
>>
>>23348677
Fuck off normie
>>
File: 3473453473467.png (406 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3473453473467.png
406 KB, 1280x720
>coping with loneliness vid
>starring me and my bf
>>
>>23348635
>Whoring himself like a woman
>150k views
>CinnamonToastKen
>People love themselves a faker
>>
>>23348635
If he's a youtuber, then talking to his subs is probably where he finds comfort. Just like you, faggot. Why are you posting on 4chan? Go tell people who care, like bots on empty tf2 servers.

See how little sense that made? Now say sorry before I smack you.
>>
>no adblock

You deserve whatever's wrong with you.
>>
>>23348694
I will if you like & subscribe
>>
>>23348723
but we are anonymous and dont show our faces and die by the thought of having to do what he does

that guy doesnt have stress or anxiety, maybe normie stress and anxiety but nothing like robots do

hes just an attentionwhore

like a girl gamur who only plays angry birds while she poops
>>
>>23349000
Nice trips but we aren't totally anonymous. We know which posts are ours and when we get a (you) we feel good.

And the more replies a post has, the more likely other people are to read it.

It's attention whoring too. just a different system.
>>
>>23349034
It's far from attentionwhoring, especially compared to said example
>>
>>23349061
Alright then, gay boy.
>>
>>23348677
because his are faceable
>>
>>23348635
this has got to be up there in the most painful things to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Kvgdi9mDU
>>
>>23348635
So how's the Naughty College Girls game?
>>
>>23349095
go fuck yourself you fucking homo
>>
>>23349061
>It's far from attentionwhoring
No, it definitely is but it's impossible to trace that same anon to a different thread unless he does the same thing there too. People like to attention whore on 4chan but they don't like it leaving a record. Most could never admit it, but it's still true.
>>
>>23349235
only tripfags attentionwhore, and even then they are still anonymous since they can be anonymous and tripfag with 100 different names

only when you post pics with timestamp or advert your stream or movies you attentionwhore

nobody who posts anonymous is attentionwhoring
>>
You could say the same about Eggman.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.