[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any qt fembots in texas and have kik? I just want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1444701447910.gif (93 KB, 100x132) Image search: [Google]
1444701447910.gif
93 KB, 100x132
Is there any qt fembots in texas and have kik? I just want to meet some people and get my life going again. Why cant we do it together?
>>
File: laughing tears.jpg (31 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
laughing tears.jpg
31 KB, 800x522
>>23347366
>implying girls want to meet up with you
>>
>>23347366
>>>/soc/
>>
>>23347536
I dont want some soc cunt, i want a fembot, or at least a girl who is more chill and down to earth and not a complete retard. I find the difference between fembot girls and soc girls is mainly intelligence
>>
File: yo.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>23347366
>>23347769
>thinking you have a choice
>>
>>23347836
Are you saying that I can only date retarded soc girls or that i cant get either?
>>
>>23347921
take what you get
>>
>>23347769
There is no such thing as a fembot you dumb normalfag thirsty beta cunt.

ALL girls are normalfags. The girls who come here don't want to date you, they already have boyfriends or a billion beta orbiters. They come here for attention from losers like you. This is why we had something called tits or gtfo before newfags like you came here and ruined it all.
>>
Fembot here, i don't have kik, but i would add you on skype
>>
>>23348124
My computer sucks and wont do skype, plus I dont have a cam. Can I do skype on my phone? Kiks are really easy to make
>>
>>23348123
Idk I think a lot of the fembots who come here just havent found that right guy, because just like us they see most people are shit. I dont really want to say I am the right guy, but I think I have something that a lot of girls would like if I ever got the chance. I just want somebody I can put my heart and soul into, somebody I can make a life with, maybe thats too serious for most girls, but it really is what I want. Its all ive ever really wanted, I have lots of very redeeming qualities, basically everything except my life is fucked and I need to start over. The only reason I havent been able to utilize them is because I have no one and no one will give me the time of day because of that. Thats why I want a fembot or someone equally cool, hopefully they will be able to look past my minor flaws in the beginning to let my true colors shine through.
>>
>>23348481
Then you should gtfo from our board because this place is for men who can't get laid whatsoever, not men who haven't found that special girl.

We are the ugly rejects of society and women can never ever relate to this. Hence why women can't be robots.
>>
>>23348545
>the main requirment to be a robot is be ugly

I pass every other requirement with flying colors and its not like Im a model or have girls falling all over me, at least not anymore. I think this board is a haven for the lost no matter what you look like, or at least thats what it should me. God knows Ive felt hopeless for as long as I remember and I dont think you should out me because im trying to change that. I still think of you guys as my brothers despite
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.