[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is alcohol so much better than weed? Is marijuana for normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1413824798987.jpg (30 KB, 363x349) Image search: [Google]
1413824798987.jpg
30 KB, 363x349
Why is alcohol so much better than weed? Is marijuana for normies?
>>
>>23345267
that sure is one hot opinion you've got there OP
>>
>>23345290
Weed makes me paranoid and depressed. Alcohol makes me happy.
>>
Because weed stimulates the brain, and we have shitty thoughts that don't need stimulating. Alcohol takes all your problems and tells them to fuck off.
>>
Both at the same time is the best. The alcohol counteracts the anxiety/paranoia caused by the weed.
>>
>>23345332
When I combine them I get sick for some reason.
>>
>>23345267
>Not being so nihilistic that paranoia hardly phases you
>not feeling the same curiosity and drive you had as a kid
>2015
>not smoking weed
>>
Escapism is my drug.
>>
>>23345358
That's too bad, maybe you haven't found the right balance/timing. I like to time it so I fall asleep not too long after reaching the peak of my enjoyment/inebriation.
>>
>>23345363
I didn't have those things when I was a kid. I just liked playing video games. Both drugs seem to make that shittier though.
>>
>>23345267
i like marijuana, but sometimes it gives me panic attacks. it sucks.
on the other hand, alcohol feels great. when i finish my bottle of wine, i feel like i think people feels normally.
>>
>>23345425
>Both drugs seem to make that shittier though.
It's the opposite for me, and most people (who play videogames that is)
>>
>>23345479
Alcohol negatively affects my motor skills too much, and marijuana makes it difficult to concentrate. Maybe it would be cool if I was playing a walking simulator or something.
>>
>>23345267
Alcohol provides happiness

Weed requires you to be happy
>>
>>23345267
Weed is pretty plebeian.
>>
>>23345367
Drugs are my escapism.
>>
File: garen and darius.jpg (80 KB, 736x548) Image search: [Google]
garen and darius.jpg
80 KB, 736x548
>>23345267
Marijuana:
For when I want to chill, watch TV, play videogames, look at the stars, talk about science and the universe and stuff
Alcohol:
For when I want to party, get laid, be more social, handle being around other drunk people, basically when I know im going into a social environment
>>
I am starting to finally get rid of my alcohol use. I had some real problems with it.

Almost every time someone gets me to take a drink I lose it completely and two or three hours later have downed like 20 drinks. I fucking hate it and I never want to drink again. Still I know that I will because sometimes the temptation is too much.

Weed on the other hand makes me feel good. Like the world was a nice place to be in for change. Feels like there is a reason I exist or at least existing is an ok thing,
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.