[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /can'tgetdrunk/ here? Just had two bottles and two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 47337373u3u.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
47337373u3u.png
23 KB, 489x423
Who /can'tgetdrunk/ here?

Just had two bottles and two 24 fl oz cans of beer, as well as half a bottle of Captain Morgan and I'm barely even tipsy...
>>
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>23343968
250lb
>>
>>23343956
lol wtf why would you expect to get drunk off of 2 tallboys and some rum? rum is a woman's drink if its not 90 proof
>>
>>23344068
And 2 bottles of beer. Because I usually get drunk off of 3 to 4 bottles that's why.
>>
>>23344106
thats like a 6 pack... i wish i could get drunk off a 6 pack again. takes me about 12-15 to get drunk, 20 is about the point i stop myself
>>
Smoke a cigarette, OP.
>>
>>23344438
Don't smoke but I really want to try lsd.
>>
>>23343956
Op, get up and try to walk in a straight line.
>>
M8, I pass out after 1 Mikes hard Lemonade. Consider yourself lucky
>>
>>23344504
same
>>
File: 1443741764804.jpg (83 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1443741764804.jpg
83 KB, 750x750
naw, but i /can'tgethighoffpainkillers/ anymore
>>
>>23343956
just get some vodka and get it down quickly faggot. If you drink 40% like you would champagne you're never getting drunk. Its all about speed.
>>
Physically can't get drunk off beer anymore, I literally get so filled I can't drink any more liquid or I'll puke or piss, not even drunk puke just "if I had this much cola I'd also puke" puke

2 bottles of wine still works, or half a bottle of spirits
>>
>>23343956
I've actually got to the point to where I couldn't get drunk no matter what I drank. My body actually allowed me to stop for 4 days to get that sorted out.
>>
>>23345876
>>23344504
LSD is fantastic, but don't take it because you want to get fucked up. Take it because you want to expand your consciousness, and experience more of the infinite and beautiful universe you live in then you ever normally would.
If you want to get fucked up, try synthetic weed. That shit rollllllls you.
>>
drink ever clear and tell me if you arent drunk after a few pulls.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.