[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for eurofags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Total amerifat here, and I've read articles about "speed paste" in europe. Any eurofags, or anyone really, ever seen or tried this stuff?
>>
This probably isn't the best place to ask. I'm not a Euro so I can't help you out. All I know is that it's cheap as fuck by weight because a lot of the weight is solvents and shit, and if you want to sniff it you need to let it dry out. But you probably know that already.

Honestly it sounds like pretty fucking nasty stuff. I'd rather do meth. Not really sure why Eurofags don't just do that instead.
>>
>>23343303
Easier to manufacture/get a hold of, meth is expensive. This is probably in Eastern Europe, speed paste sounds Eastern european as fuck.
T. Western european
>>
I'm an American but order speed paste from the UK on DNMs. It's cheap as fuck and a little more healthy than meth because it's just a regular amphetamine. The better way to get some is to just order a shit load of speed pills. I think I pay $3 per pill or even less if I get in bulk.
>>
>>23343336
Speed paste is a thing in Western Europe too. I'm pretty sure that meth is bigger in Eastern Europe than western Europe.

Also, where the fuck are you getting your chemistry knowledge from? Methamphetamine is pretty easy to cook up. If rednecks in Kentucky can handle shake and bake cooks out in the woods, there most be a decent number of Europeans who could cook it up.
>>
>>23343443
afaik it's not the difficulty of cooking it but to get the ingredients... here in europe most of that stuff is heavily controlled, even harmless stuff that contains any of it.
>>
>>23343443
crank (shake and bake meth) tends to be have different isomers then the crystal that we usually see in the pacific northwest (usa). the high itself is alot different, and it is alot less potent. source: im a tweaker
>>
>>23343746
I heard that all crystal starts as shake and bake or crank and then goes through an extra process to make it crystal. I tried to score some today from some random guy, but he was being shady as fuck.
>>
It's just Speed before being properly dried, so Amphetamines. It has a horrible smell to it, too - but getting your hands on some shouldn't be too hard at all. But since it's amphetamines, the high can be fairly disgusting in my experience.
>>
>>23343915
Elaborate please?
>>
File: tumblr_nvbdnaoS7n1rdhkbno1_400.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvbdnaoS7n1rdhkbno1_400.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>23343853
no, they're different synths entirely, crystal requires a pretty hefty lab to make. they also use different precursors, many of which you cant just pickup at walmart like you can when your just cooking up some crank in a gatorade bottle.
>>
>>23343208
spun
>>
>>23344211
There's a way to cook shake and bake down into something like crystal. Not quite crystul but better then shake and bake. Gotta put it in the pan and flip it homie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.