[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just end it now guys? >be 20 >virgin >living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: fawaefasfasdf.png (74 KB, 497x332) Image search: [Google]
fawaefasfasdf.png
74 KB, 497x332
Should I just end it now guys?

>be 20
>virgin
>living off autismbux
>coming down from my 1.5 day meth binge
>3 days ago I did heroin all day
>Tomorrow I'll drink a 5th and smoke weed
>neet never had a job or interview etc
>no friends no gf zero no social life in years
>no way I can get into any college or trade school
>family doesn't talk to me anymore
>>
>>23341920
This is our life story, normie. What in the flying fuck are you doing in our hugbox anyways? Going to try and talk us down with your normie feelings? I hope some nigger rapes your mother faggot.
>>
File: plzm8.png (87 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
plzm8.png
87 KB, 195x259
>>23341885
pls respond
>>
stop doing drugs you fucking idiot
>>
>>23341971
how? I cant
>>
>>23341988
you're so pathetic letting yourself be controlled by substances

just stop
>>
Man I just got a job when I was 18 days after I got out of jail and no college. If you're already at the suicide point then why not just go into a hyper reality state of mind and do everything on autopilot? Walk outside and be a goddamn sociopathic job hunter.
>>
>>23342013
>go into a hyper reality state of mind and do everything on autopilot?
care to explain what you're talking about?
>>
>>23342013
>do everything on autopilot?

ive been doing this for years tbh
>>
>>23342115
no one will hire me even shit tier since I have almost 3 years of nothing to explain. isn't it well know to get the application stack smaller one method is to remove people with the most unemployment time.
>>
>>23342053
Upon actually wanting death due to situational circumstances you snap in your mind. The world doesn't appear as anything even slightly real anymore. It's a haze, a dreamy state. Your mental clarity has been thrown completely into the fact you are going to die and that's ok. But in that state of mind you feel nothing for the world around you. And you can put yourself in just about any situation without fear.
>>
File: 1426503220261.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1426503220261.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
>>23341885
>coming down from my 1.5 day meth binge
>3 days ago I did heroin all day
>Tomorrow I'll drink a 5th and smoke weed
You sound like kind of a faggot. I don't think you do any if this. I think you just want attention because no one gives a shit about you. In fact I don't even think you have ever seriously considered suicide. Maybe just stop being a little bitch all the time, okay?
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>23341885
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dE04fVRVOqo
Know this OP it could be worse.
>>
>>23342011
yeah, try getting off an heroin addiction overnight you retard
>>
>>23341988
Look for drug rehabilitation programs in your area.
>>
>>23343239
Nigga, people warned you about junk.

You chose consciously to not listen.

You have no right to call anybody a retard, ever.

Good luck sorting your shit out, first thing is coming to terms with the idea that everything that's gone wrong in your life is your fault, and that the only person who will ever care enough to fix it is you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.