[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (463 KB, 570x818) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463 KB, 570x818
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
>>
I AIN THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEEEED
>>
SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB
>>
I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED
>>
WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB
>>
IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD
>>
IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEADDDDD(get ready for that fucking bass drop)
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Y22yKaoWuR
>>
(Jumps on car)WELLLLLL THE YEARS START COMMIN
AND THEY DONT STOP COMMIN
>>
HEY NOW YOURE AN ALLSTAR SKTEJBDFHEGDGD GO PLAY AND ALL THE GLITTERS IS GOLD ONYL DNDBFBSKFBF KGBDNSJS YEAHHH
>>
>>23341111
quads tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.