[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /multiplelevelsoffeelshere/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1421278226440.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1421278226440.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2489
Who /multiplelevelsoffeelshere/?
>>
>>23339261
I have feelings you've never even felt before kiddo
>>
>>23339451
your feels are surface level faggot
>>
>>23339261
>>23339261
>>23339261
>>23339261
>>23339261
>>23339261
How the fuck are these pictures made? Are they done by hand or is an algorithm involved?
>>
I've so many feels they're threaded layers upon dimensions and have become an incoherent mass of wut that I will never comprehend. Total chaos.

feels suprisingly mind numbingly good man.
>>
/bipolar/ here. basically the definition of levels of feels
>>
>>23339261
I have many feels, all carefully layered upon each other and cemented down so I don't have to deal with them ever.
>>
File: Hospice.jpg (45 KB, 514x519) Image search: [Google]
Hospice.jpg
45 KB, 514x519
Who doesn't have multiple levels of feels?

I get you though, brother. S

ome mornings I wake up with plenty of reasons to be happy, but I'll find myself preoccupied with tidal waves of emotion related to some significant, past, yet present-impacting event(s) of my life. Lately it's been my ex, the anger, the attraction, the positives, memories, frustration, betrayal, disappointment. Was I wrong? Was she wrong? Should I be seeking answers? Is it for naught? Is it terrible that not everyone knows how disloyal and fucked up she is, and my suffering has been in silence (minus anonymous 4chan posts)? Does everyone get cucked? All these thoughts can literally pull and push my mind in a variety of places. And everything reminds me of her.

We'll all die anyway. So at some point this won't matter. But right now I'm alive. And currently it does. Contradictions, reconcilable and irreconcilable feels. I have em all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AlHjb0xpIE
>>
Who /bipolar/ here fam?
>>
>>23339965
>2k15
>not spending all your time making pepes
>>
>>23340109
This is OP. thank you for this fam. and if you're a good guy and different than most of the robots. It is her fault.
>>
>>23340261
Thank you too, OP.

Also realized I called you brother, but for all I know you could be a sister.

Whatever! Goodnight. Thanks for listening. Tonight is a heavy one.
>>
>>23340399
I am a brother fam.
>>
File: 1439236437720.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1439236437720.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>23339261
>watching movie about Vietnam in class
>soldiers from both sides revisiting it decades later
>guy talking about how he had to play dead on top of one of his dead friends and a Vietnamese machine gunner used him as a human sandbag, is increasingly shaken as he recalls the story
>all the old men just crying and choking up by the end
>have to actually hold back tears myself
>only a few other people in the class are actually watching the movie
>all of the women are just staring at their phones looking bored
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.