[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is EVER SINGLE girl on Earth a complete basic bitch? Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: BasicBitchCostume.jpg (105 KB, 598x340) Image search: [Google]
BasicBitchCostume.jpg
105 KB, 598x340
Why is EVER SINGLE girl on Earth a complete basic bitch?

Fucking hell, they complain when men treat them like doormats, but how can anybody treat you otherwise when you have the PERSONALITY of a doormat?
>>
>basic bitch
God damn that's an uber normie buzzword. 9 out of 10 people we call normies probably aren't normie enough to say that shit. Nigga, Chad's brother Brad and Stacy's sister Tracy say that shit smh

Kill yourself fam
>>
>>23334106
I think that outfit is cute on a short Jewish girl
>>
TFW no Starbucks drinking, ugg and legging wearing gf

Literally what I want
>>
>>23334285
same tbh fam
>>
>>23334237
There's no other word to describe them, vapid cunts, turbo-stacys, none of them do them justice.

Basic bitch really is the best way to describe them, they're like generic background characters.
>>
>>23334285
>>23334310
Why do you two fagets want to date a stacy who will fuck chads behind your backs?
>>
>>23334714
They're failed normies
>>
>>23334714
>>23334942
I want to be normal but I can't be, exactly.
>>
I wish this wasn't so true. Every girl I've met that isn't a normie/ basic bitch, whatever you'd like to call them, is a complete psychopath
>>
Because they get away with it.
I've started calling girls out on it when they act like bitches, and usually they feel pretty ashamed.
>>
The girls that dress like this are usually 5/10 or above. Even at an average 5/10 they think they're hot shit. The rest are uggos or hardcore prudes. Fucking hell, if you're not a Chad or able to find that rare girl that sees beauty in your faults you are fucked
>>
so op means vancouver women? LOL
>>
Exchange the boots for sandals, yoga pants for booty shorts, and the jacket for a tank top or barely legal top and it's the exact same here. I just don't get it, why does every store have the exact same clothes in different colors and prices. Don't they see it?
>>
>>23334942
I do not think that phrase means what you think it means...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.