[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afternoon, wageCUCKS. I see you are enjoying yourselves writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 409x409
Afternoon, wageCUCKS. I see you are enjoying yourselves writing about wagecuck misery in other retail/wageslaves threads. Poor you. Meanwhile, I'm ducking ur gfs teehee

Bai bai
>>
>ducking ur gfs teehee
I knew those kickboxing classes for her would help, better start weaving as well faggot, she's got one good left hook
>>
>>23332729
Lol i can beat any female you cuck.
>>
>>23332729
>the aggressive wage-cuck releases his bottled up stress in violent threats
Keeping making those shekels
>>
File: 1315027915528.jpg (22 KB, 268x384) Image search: [Google]
1315027915528.jpg
22 KB, 268x384
>>23332683

>Wagecucks LITERALLY give their money to the government so they can spend it on extravagant banquets, illegal wars, and private jets
>wagecucks LITERALLY see nothing wrong with giving 40% of their income away to private military contractors and billionaires
>Wagecucks LITERALLY think working for the capitalist machine is worthwhile
>Wagecucks LITERALLY think their value as a human being comes from how much money they can make for their boss
>>
>>23332912
>Wagecucks LITERALLY think their value as a human being comes from how much money they can make for their boss
More accurately they think their worth comes from the money they keep, without concern for the larger sum they make for their boss
>>
File: 1316462662323.jpg (28 KB, 476x323) Image search: [Google]
1316462662323.jpg
28 KB, 476x323
>>23332951

>Wagecucks LITERALLY look down on people who don't make as much money as they do
>They LITERALLY idealize people who make more money than them
>Wagecucks LITERALLY have no concept of self worth other than money
>The rat race is all that matters to wagecucks
>>
Wagecucks think they're climbing up the career ladder, but what they're actually doing is running perpetually in their little hamster wheel
>>
>NEETS LITERALLY take hours out of their day coming up with anecdotal evidence to prove to themselves and no one else that they made all the right decisions
>NEETS LITERALLY take all of their anecdotal evidence and anonymously splatter it all over what is already considered one of if not the shittiest board on 4chan
>NEETS LITERALLY cannot stand the idea that their life is not completely superior to everyone else's and will not tolerate opinions from anyone who isn't entirely like them
>>
File: 1304291682280.jpg (54 KB, 252x264) Image search: [Google]
1304291682280.jpg
54 KB, 252x264
>>23333267

I'd ask you to debate me, Wagecuck , but I know you have work tomorrow.
>>
Zapdos
>>
>>23332912
>>23333028

I love how these posts are basically making sweeping generalizations about everyone with a job, which is apparently 94% of the world's population, judging from a quick Google search.

I've never actually had a job in my life, I just really hate "EVERYONE IS THE SAME" mentalities.
>>
>>23333028
>posts AVGN
>calls others Cucks
>>
>>23333327
I don't actually.

Let's go big boy.
>>
>>23333364
This.

I have nothing against NEETs, I just wish they'd quit acting like dicks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.