[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who just wants to become a sex slave here? >no more problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Who just wants to become a sex slave here?

>no more problems or responsibilities
>everything is taken care for you
>no need to make decisions
>no need to socialize
>you get to stay at home all day
>>
I am really tempted to get my shit together and get a maid.
Do not lose hope op.
>>
I've wanted a stay-at-home NEET wife for some time. Sure life won't be glamorous for the next year while I'm finishing up my masters, but I can still support and look after on my current wage. Just someone to come home to, cuddle, fuck their brains out, and fall asleep with.
>>
File: 1417100975671.jpg (638 KB, 1130x990) Image search: [Google]
1417100975671.jpg
638 KB, 1130x990
>>23332484
Me but only if there's feminization involved, and I mean all the stuff like facial surgery, etc.
>>
I don't want anyone's fluids on me.
>>
>>23332701
cuck
>>
I'd love it but frankly I think I've reached the limits of pleasure without delving into drugs. And it's kind of sad to know there's no mindblowing orgasms possible for me. Just normal ones.

Someday I'm going to work for an anti-human trafficking organization because slavery fascinates me.
>>
>>23332754
Well, who's to say your slave master won't keep you drugged?
>>
>>23332932
You can only get so high before you die mate.

I'd rather live longer than die a flash in the pan.
>>
>>23333010
That ain't up to you to decide, it's up to the slave master.
>>
>>23333046
If I could be guaranteed mindless pleasure for at least 4 decades I might go for it.

But so far that doesn't seem possible.
>>
The thought of being somebody's servant makes me feel happy and complete.
>>
File: Doctor-who-sad-o.gif (544 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-who-sad-o.gif
544 KB, 320x179
I get to wake up everyday knowing I'm going to be in a state of pure ecstasy, all day, being used and defiled by my mistress.
>mfw no, I dont
>>
Willing sex slaves. We could solve the problems of immigration and income disparities with that. Everyone knows brown girls crave white cock and would make willing sex slaves, so why do we keep ourselves from enslaving them? Just so that some rich capitalist can make some money via wageslaving the normies?

There would be no robots with slavery, at least not free robots.
>>
>>23333211
Are you female?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.