[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greentext Stories? Here's what happened to me. >Sit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1443935799280.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1443935799280.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
Greentext Stories?

Here's what happened to me.

>Sit next to a pretty girl in my first class
>Didn't realize notice she was attractive for a couple weeks because I never noticed her
>But found she was really hot 3 weeks ago
>We spoke about class infrequently and she gave a positive vibe talking to me.
>I decided I wanted to befriend her so I can lean on her for maximum comfyness.
>I had no idea on how to speak to her so I relied on a british Stacy I found online in an /r9k/ thread to give me social advice.
>Stacy told me to add her on facebook(Stacy was in essentially high school but I told her I was in university and when I asked her about how this pretty girl would figure out how would I know her name and she said nothing about it)
>This pretty girl had 1200 friends on facebook, there's no way that she wouldn't add me
>Next day she isn't sitting in her seat
>obviously know that I creeped her out
>at the end of class I found out she sat 20 rows behind me. Not an exaggeration. 20.
>feel bad all day as my mood dampens and feel scared that the pretty girl might tell her friends I'm a creep.
>>
You categorize girls as 'stacy'. I bet you unironically call certain guys 'Chads' too.

Kill yourself, or leave this fucking board.
>>
>>23332489
Please be bait... If this isn't bait, I just don't know anymore...
>>
>>23332414
either shes a total bitch, or she just wanted to change seats. don't let it get to you, anon.
>>
>>23332558
what about it?
>>
>>23332562

She wanted to change seats the day I friended her on facebook? 20 rows back?

I got over it but that is bullshit.
>>
>>23332824
did you wear your school shooting attire?
>>
>>23332943

No. I dressed with a blue plain crewtop, beige cargos, and black sneakers.
>>
>>23333051
>cargo pants

lel, you went and dun goof'd, m8
>>
File: not_sure_if_serious.jpg (26 KB, 383x192) Image search: [Google]
not_sure_if_serious.jpg
26 KB, 383x192
>>23332414
>getting upset over facebook

>caring what some random whore thinks

Jesus Christ you normies are pathetic. Besides don't fall for every girl that gives you attention, you're not a dog and this isn't HS.
>>
>>23333051
>cargos

HAHAHAHA, wow holy crap. The most stereotypical dork clothing item, and you wear it unironically.
>>
Correlation =/= causation

Just message her dickweed. Worst case scenario you're proven right. Best case scenario you're pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>23333418

What do I answer and isn't it better to not say anything?
>>
>>23333478
Did she accept the friend request
>>
>>23333750

Obviously not, anon. Otherwise I wouldn't be so terrified.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.