[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit normies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kevin-carter-vulture.jpg (470 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
kevin-carter-vulture.jpg
470 KB, 1600x1067
>just don't let it get to you bro, it's not that big of a deal
>just sack up and do it
>stop feeling like you're entitled to food, shitlord
>just be born in a first world country, it's simple
>man up bro
>maybe you should consider what you did, maybe you deserve it?
>starvation is a choice
>>
>dude if you want to get laid just go out with the intention of having fun and not wanting to get laid
>guaranteed you'll get laid everytime
>girls just want a guy who's not afraid to have fun and will turn up with them
Oh Nathan
>>
>>23332146
>Hi, I'm OP, and welcome to another addition of, "I had a shit day and decided to use 4chan as my personal blog!"
>>
>>23332169
>complaining about personal anecdotes on /r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
File: eggman.jpg (132 KB, 572x845) Image search: [Google]
eggman.jpg
132 KB, 572x845
>>23332222
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>23332146
Have you ever tried to not be a disgusting mud person?
>>
You don't need sex to live.
>>
in b4 some normie faggot says that "starvation and not having a gf are not the same"

you're still deriding people for not meeting a certain level the maslow hierarchy by no fault of their own
>>
>>23332146
>JUST BE YOURSELF MAN
>IT GETS BETTER JUST SMILE
>GO AND WORK OUT YOULL FEEL BETTER AFTER
>YOUR AN AMERICAN AND YOU HAVE SO MUCH HOW CAN YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT ANYTHING
>>
>>23332299
am i entitled to pooping too
>>
>>23332486
you're already doing it all over my thread :^)
>>
In that pic the that little bitch nigga is choosing to starve in that situation I'd grab that vulture, rip it's head of and feast
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.