[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>120 kg That's it, this is the day I turn things around.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1403800883295.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1403800883295.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>120 kg
That's it, this is the day I turn things around.
>>
>>23329817
How the fuck do you fuckers manage to keep and gain your weight.
Tell me your eating schedule and habits. I need to bulk up
>>
>>23329924
I eat too much and move too little
>>
>>23329817
>Turn things around
>Still on r9k

Pick one.
>>
sugar: dont have any, embrace sweeteners, sodium saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, they conspiracy theorists shit themselves but in reality they don't do anything, go to the carton drink section of the mall and buy sugar free squash with sweetener, look for candies full of sweetener, buy sweeteners for your coffee

carbohydrates: eat things that fill your stomach and give you a bit of glucose to suppress appetite but not too much, beans, chick peas, green beans, find vegetables you could eat a lot of like broccoli or carrots and get in the habit of eating them daily, try to cut down on things like noodles which have a too high glycemic index, anything that has been refined to extract purer carbohydrates, your fat cells are overloaded and are more resistant to insulin meaning your blood glucose levels will be very unstable, your blood glucose will rise very high, then drop very low as your blood floods with insulin to counter it, then you will hunger again, however a low glycemic index is needed to suppress appetite, this is why people trying to diet on lettuce have so many problems

fat: fat isn't the problem, the problem is excessive calories, all the stuff you hear about transfats and saturated fat is a reaction to obesity, it is meant to limit the symptoms of obesity
>>
>>23329817
I was 120kg in 2013. In 2 months went down to 100kg.
Now I'm currently 85kgs and satisfied with my weight.
You can do it OP
>>
>>23330219
How did you do get down to 100?
>>
>>23330257
Stopped all forms of soft drinks.
Diet consisted of 1 meal a day
Went for a 15 minute run every night before bed.
Drank a lot of water and green tea.
>>
>>23330257
>>23330344
Also a side note: First week or 2 you will feel unmotivated because you won't see much of a difference but if you keep at it and start to see your kgs on scale go down, you will get satisfied and get motivated to lose more weight.
>>
>>23329817
>buy standing desk
>use it, no sitting down anymore
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
>>23329817
>kg

Yea I have no idea how fat you are.
>>
>>23331078
264 pounds.
>>
>>23330979
I don't have a desk, my computer is by my bed
>>
>>23329817
I used to weigh 120kg. Now I'm down to 103.
193 CM tall too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.