[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Visiting /soc/ was a mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: #1.png (112 KB, 1169x805) Image search: [Google]
#1.png
112 KB, 1169x805
> Dad recently gave up on me
> Left me alone in an apartment in a second world Country on my own
> I kind of always aspired for something like this
> A week in
> Didn't realize that occasionally walking past my dad in the apartment was the kind of social contact I enjoyed
> Been alone inside all week
> Running low on food
> Need to work on social skills so I can go shopping for groceries, down to last bowl of pasta
> Visit /soc/
> Ctrl-F Skype
> Be friendly and nice with them all
> Make jokes
> Act sarcastic and try to be a Chad
> Group leader gets major butthurt
> "If you're not going to contribute...!"
> Kicked
> What a fucking faggot

Well, I tried robots, but the Chad life just isn't for me. I did talk to someone who claimed to be a girl though, she kind of flirted with me. Maybe things are looking up.
>>
>>23329482
lmao if this is the most exciting thing that happened to you lately you need to reevaluate your life choices
>>
>>23329482
>/soc/
>group chat
Well that was a recipe for clique-y bullshit. Try one-on-one interactions instead.
>>
File: #1.jpg (29 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
#1.jpg
29 KB, 480x272
>>23329705
But how though? And with who? I don't even know what I would really talk about tbh. Mostly I'd probably pick one person out of the group and call them out on being a bigger faggot than me. Which I did do actually... But that same faggot happened to be the kind of person who starts one of those groups in the first place.

I could start my own group, but then I'd be OP.

> pic related
>>
>>23329482
>bellows

hahahaha holy FUCK that guy gets around. my friend told me he runs an /x/ circlejerk on skype too, purely to try and hit on girls
>>
File: #2.jpg (109 KB, 466x398) Image search: [Google]
#2.jpg
109 KB, 466x398
>>23329705
>Well that was a recipe for clique-y bullshit.

You're right about that though. It seemed like the typical "forced enthusiasm" type of deal. Everyone there is miserable as fuck with nothing better to do at this moment in time, so they ended up in a skype group chat.

Honestly, /r9k/ might be a bunch of autists - but after this, I don't think being a failed normie who craves friends in /soc/ is much better.

Then again, they're probably all bonding over my being kicked and making good conversation about me bitching about it on here.

"Look he posted again"
"Hahaha what a faggot"
"Lol! Yeah! What a loser!"
"Bellows, you're totally the man for kicking him!"

Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1443194676374.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1443194676374.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>banned from /soc/
>this is a bad thing

People with little to no power in their lives go absolutely crazy when they get a little taste of it. You just ran into an "anthill dictator." His realm of authority is small, but he'll abuse the fuck out of it.
>>
File: #2.png (177 KB, 849x438) Image search: [Google]
#2.png
177 KB, 849x438
>>23330063
Yeah, I honestly wasn't that surprised. It's the exact level of faggotry I expect from someone who is in charge of something as talentless and effortless as a skype group or web forum.

Was a little surprised that his threshold was so low though.

> pic related
>>
File: 1434957571461.jpg (134 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1434957571461.jpg
134 KB, 1600x900
You shouldn't have been so rude to him and expected him to not remove you, bud. Don't you understand how social dynamics work? Even if he let you stay, the rest of the group WILL turn against you. There's not a single sane person that would think you were in the right.

You know what you could've done?
Say "sorry man, I'm kinda busy right now."
He would not give a shit and not think worse of you. Learn some basic manners, you ape. Chad or not, that guy is in the right and didn't do anything wrong. You can deny a favor, it's not like he was asking much, and he wasn't trying to take advantage of you. He just wants his community to stay active, which you DECIDED to be a part of so it's kind of common courtesy to participate in it.

Don't be such a sperg all the time, chill the fuck out, and just go with the flow. No one likes uptight autists.
>>
>>23330063
>People with little to no power in their lives go absolutely crazy when they get a little taste of it.
this could be true. I've felt absolute power, the experience desensitized me. In some ways it was healthy. Now I don't expect others to be subservient. Green text? No. Being at the bottom of the world, a zero, is quite fun. A brand new experience.
>>
File: #3.png (427 KB, 980x764) Image search: [Google]
#3.png
427 KB, 980x764
>>23330507
If that's the way it works, then it's not for me. If I lead a group like that, I'd keep it pretty much "everything goes" with a few limits on posting things like shock images/videos and maybe some other things. But when it comes to what people are saying - well, say whatever.

By my own standards I didn't say or do anything that I would kick anyone for. I judge people by this standard, that's just how it is.

My conclusion is that Bellows is a faggot, albeit a consistent one.
>>
>>23330161

>french

Problem identified.
>>
>>23330624
Faggot or not, he was willing to hear you out and all you could say was "if you don't know why, there's no point in telling you" and "fucking chad." I'm really not surprised that he kicked you out. If you think his way of running things are wrong, then make your own social circle. Like I said, no matter whether he kicked you or not, you would've been exiled by the rest of them anyway for acting like an autist.

If you don't want to be a social reject, then don't act like one. You're probably not a pleasant person to talk to, that's why you're alone.
>>
File: Wojak #1.png (6 KB, 204x248) Image search: [Google]
Wojak #1.png
6 KB, 204x248
>>23331119
> Why

Maybe I was being sarcast, or maybe I'm just an asshole. In the end it doesn't really matter and getting butthurt and kicking me for something like that is the kind of faggotry I don't care for.

> You're probably not a pleasant person to talk to, that's why you're alone.

Pic related
>>
>>23329535
look where you are, dumbass. you need to work on your observational skills.
>>
>>23330579
>tfw president bush posts on r9k
Why didnt you nuke the whole middle east?
>>
>>23329482
lol that guy goes on /x/ to try and hit on underage girls
>>
>>23329482
> people who can keep a conversation

This fucking hypocrite. You can't have a conversation with someone you kick prematurely.
>>
File: #4.png (25 KB, 588x899) Image search: [Google]
#4.png
25 KB, 588x899
>>23332153
Forgot pic related
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.