[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does sex with a big woman feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 92029203324.jpg (208 KB, 610x915) Image search: [Google]
92029203324.jpg
208 KB, 610x915
What does sex with a big woman feel like?
>>
bags of sand
>>
Extremely painful
>>
Climbing the Mount Everest.
>>
>>23328962
That's an huge bitch
>>
>>23329011
You're a big guy
>>
That guy doesn't look like a mallet. The girl must be 184cm at least
>>
>>23329011
for whom?
>>
File: j.jpg (165 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
165 KB, 480x578
Im 5'6 my gf is 6'1 (pic related), its good in missionary but some poses could be tricky and goofy.

69 is tricky ts hard for to suck on me cause I am shorter but for me is normal.

Overall I like feeling that she has a lot of surface to grab...
>>
>>23328962
That guy's face should become a meme
>>
>be 5'7"
>have 5'9" gf

You quickly get used to it, but after a few months I cheated on her with a prostitute, and she was way smaller. I think I prefer my girlfriend because I could slam into her much easier than the prostitute. Everything was just so small (except her big fat fake tits).
>>
>>23329858
>I cheated on her with a prostitute

Why would you do this?
>>
>>23329880
It was two or three months into the relationship, but I was still used to seeing prostitutes every other week or so (they're legal here).

It's hard to come back from that.

Have been faithful to my girlfriend for six months now, and although coincidentally just today I was about to see a prostitute again, I decided not to and remain faithful.
>>
Feels like being handled like a doll.
Big ol' hands of that bitch grabbed my 6 inch dick like it's a stack of dimes.
Felt like a baby being cuddled by that massive bitch, sorta like a cat being cuddled by a grizzly.
Trying to mount a big bitch as a 5'10 manlet was just hilarious, and embarrassing.
>>
>>23328962
Even when you're in control it feels like she's still overpowering you. Shit is amazing
>>
>>23329447
fuck you manlet im so fucking angry, why cant i get a tall gf?
>>
File: 1347422543505.jpg (58 KB, 571x428) Image search: [Google]
1347422543505.jpg
58 KB, 571x428
>tfw only 5'2"
>tfw every woman is giant to me

the only time I ever got scared was by my second girlfriend. she was like the ace of the track team because her long legs and being 5'11". there was almost a foot difference between us,I got tossed around in the sack alot and did several sexual positions I didn't even were know were things with her.
>>
>>23332166
You can but I can't explain you in few lines on image board how you should go about getting one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.