[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> she asks me if i listen to rap > name off some people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1441322479831.jpg (80 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
1441322479831.jpg
80 KB, 625x637
> she asks me if i listen to rap
> name off some people that I listen to
> she asks who is that and shit
> "so you just don't like mainstream"
> "no, I just listen to music that I like"
> "oh" looks away and acts like I'm am no longer a cool person
> mfw
>>
just say you listen to kanye, kendrick, and nas if the person doesn't dig deep

they're all great, and normies will think you have good taste if you name drop them
>>
>>23326889
well she sucked my dick anyway.. but I can't help but to feel so empty inside.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 704x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 704x874
>>23326889
>Kanye west
>Kendrick Lamar
>great
>>
>>23327028
NORMIE OUT
>>
>>23327135
your point?
>>
>>23327193
NORMIE OUT
>>
>>23327067
>Kendrick Lamar
>implying he isn't
muh raps. muh mainstream. fucking retard
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 200x252
>>23327436
Not OP. But those voices he does are absolute shit.

He tries to come off as a gangster at first, it didn't work after the blunder of photoshoots he did (probably a shitty agent)

So now hes taking the underground approach. Biting off of Quazimoto and MF Doom.

I won't call him bad because there is worse. But there is also MUCH MUCH better hip hop.
>>
>>23327548
Kendrick is a great rapper. Not even a fan of most of today's shit ass hiphop but him and jcole are the only mainstream rappers I can actually stand.
>>
>>23326859

Yeah, for some reason people react poorly when i tell the i listen to shit i like. I guess you can call it indie or something but i was never much into the popular artists.
>>
>>23327028
>she sucked my dick
you're the real winner here, who gives a fuck what she thinks of your taste?
>>
You gotta say shit like,
>future,young thug, migos ect

You know? Real hardcore nigger mumbling shit. Its the most normie answer these days.
>>
>>23327679
jcole is chill. I like him in this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzgFnoADa24

I bet he is, I just think the way he flows now really kills his music for me. Not my style I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZ3U6pdkCY
>>
> "so you just don't like mainstream"
> "no, I just listen to music that I like"
Yeah, something's telling me there's more to this than you're telling us. Like maybe you bought up the the idea of mainstream artists.
>>
File: l.png (1 MB, 1441x1011) Image search: [Google]
l.png
1 MB, 1441x1011
>>23326889
>they're all great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.