[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>heated and interesting discussion going on >post long,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1427953735467.jpg (32 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
1427953735467.jpg
32 KB, 500x437
>heated and interesting discussion going on
>post long, well thought comment
>thread dies
>not even a single (You)
>>
>>23326726
here you go
>>
>>23326726
Yeah this happens to me too op its not uncommon
>>
>>23326766
thxs fam, checked btw
>>
>>23326845
anytime
>>
>>23326726
Yep, it sucks.
But fret not OP.
Sometimes we agree with a post so much it does not even need replies.
>>
>write out all my feels
>only get a single response
>some normie just telling me to go out and see the world
>tell him it's not that easy
>"LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR: LIFE'S HARD"
>none of this shit even relates to my problems

Why do normies feel the need to give stupid fucking advice?
>>
>>23327186
why do robots feel the need to complain about easily fixable things.

you weren't born in a third world country, you don't get to be sad
>inb4 alboobloo bloo my life is difficult!!!
>>
>>23326726
That just happened to me on 3 threads. This will probably be forth...
>>
>>23327279
Not on my watch fam
>>
>>23327255
>easily fixable things.

lol
>>
>>23327279
That´s going to be me anon, just watch.
>>
>>23326726
*gives you attention*
>>
>>23327186

typically people reply because they are trying to address issues in their own lives. by giving you that solution they might be trying to convince themselves that going out and getting new experiences is the way to solve their own problems. they may also be venting frustration because they either empathize with your situation or find that your post reminds them of someone they once had a problem with, and they try to work out that old issue by responding to you as if you were a proxy of that person.

All of this tends to be subconscious.
>>
>>23326726
UUUU
U
U
U
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.