[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>things most people would learn if they suddenly turned ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Steve.jpg (88 KB, 599x628) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
88 KB, 599x628
>things most people would learn if they suddenly turned ugly
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
it's not just what's on the inside that counts
>>
Personality means fuck all if people can't stand to look at you.
>>
>tfw was born with good features
>easily 8/10
>get a reasonable amount of attention from girls
>acne happens
>fucks my shit up
>eventually clears up after years of misery
>somanyscars.png
>no more positive attention from girls
>only looks of pity and disgust
Bottom line is life is more than looks and other people's attention. Do stuff for yourself. Make yourself happy
>>
people judge their personality by their appearance, and their personality is shit
>>
>most people not wanting to interact with you
>getting horrible responses from interacting from strangers
>disgusted looks from women for no reason but existing
>having to try desperately hard just to live even remotely normal. you have to put tons of efforts to get friends because most people dont want to spend as much time with you as they do chad.
i want off this ride
>>
>>23326429
they would learn how easy it is to convince themselves that sex is overrated
>>
>>23326429
>women avoid you like the plague
>you will always be given the shittiest jobs at work
>women ignore you at all cost and give you one word answers
>women give you fake numbers
>>
>>23326429
Humility
When to stop talking
Who to trust
Who every girl is banging
>>
personality comes from looks
>>
>>23327584
This more than anything.

They'd also realise confidence comes from looks as well.
>>
Just b urself is meaningless advice
>>
I was considered both very hot, and unattractive at relatively close periods of my life, acheived through a combination of extreme weight loss and gain ad infinitum. So I know both sides.
When you're hot, people just want to talk to you more, quite simply. They will literally make up random shit to talk about, just to talk about it with you. They will laugh at unfunny shit you say, and just in general entertain you regardless of what you say, within reason.
When you're unattractive, people just don't give a shit about you. None. Girls will give you one word answers, and just be completely indifferent to you. They may be "nice", but you know deep in your heart they couldn't give one less fuck about you. Nearly zero conversations are initiated by someone else, and if they are, it's because it's a necessity.
Ultimately, don't let people fool you, looks mean everything. If you want people to respect you, even tolerate you, get in shape and start taking care of yourself, it's that simple.
>>
You don't need to be a superhero to become invisible.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.