[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it alpha to call a woman a bitch when she rejects you? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is it alpha to call a woman a bitch when she rejects you?

I also called the girl ugly today and mocked her dead mother.
>>
no, you're just being an edgy cunt
>>
>>23325945

nope makes it seem like you caught feelings
>>
no
you sound like an asshurt beta
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
HAHAAAA op is a feeling catcher! ewww!
>>
>>23325945
How to avoid going into manhood - the post.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>23325945
>Mocked her dead mother
>>
>>23325945
Make me chuckle.
>>
>>23325945
anything that can be interpreted as dependent on the women saying 'yes' makes you look weak.
>>
Why would that be alpha? Especially after that edge later on? Christ. Sounds like she dodged a bullet.

Call her a bitch when she actually acts like a bitch, not just because she didn't say yes.
>>
Don't listen to the beta white knights

You did the correct thing, everyone else in this thread is a loser
>>
>>23325945
that is not alpha. you're insecurity led you to lashing out aggressively. basic psychology. any man who is relatively confident in themselves will deal with it and move on. it'll still hurt but they move on.
>>
>>23325945
Kill yourself for mocking her dead mother... seriously, jump under a train ...
>>
>>23328294
before anyone calls out the "you're" mistake, I fucking realised a second after posting.
>>
no, it's alpha to say "whatever" and then fuck her friends at a later date
>>
>>23328294
>>23328479

This. An alpha would ultimately not give a fuck. HE'S the alpha. She's the one missing out, not him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.