[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, why did you lead me to these woods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: the woods.jpg (100 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
the woods.jpg
100 KB, 720x960
>Anon, why did you lead me to these woods?
>>
"i 'unno, picnic?"
>>
I thought you lead me here.
>>
>>23325425
Apparently to go backpacking?
>>
So they never find your body.
>>
>>23325425
damn she's aged poorly

>tfw no 14 y.o emma gf
>>
raep
>>
Because we're nine days into backpacking the PCT?

Are you feeling all right, do we need to evacuate?
>>
>slowly start to grope her breasts
>"RAPE" she yells
>nearby ranger hears
>he runs to us
>"what's going on here"
>"n-nothing, we're just playing around"
>"idk, it sounded like you were-"
>throw rock at him
>have to brutally kill him with rock for trying to be a hero
>"c'mon, help me put his body in the trunk"
>"i-i don't w-wanna do this, Anon"
>"TOO FUCKING BAD"
>whole car ride back is silence
In the end she won't remember you tried to fuck her
>>
>>23325425
I like to go innawoods, now let. talk about skinwalkers while I field strip this shitty moist nugget.
>>
>>23325596
>moist nugget
Is this still a meme
>>
>>23325425
so this is what emma looks like after camping for a few days huh? with no make up and not having showered for a few days, with her greasy pimply face and ratty looking hair. cool
>>
>>23325456
picnic in the fucking woods
i honestly think this is worse then raping her
>>
>>23325580
alpha as fuck
>>
>>23325425
Because innawoods
>>
>>23325425
>which horor is your favorite?
>>
>I was just about to hang myself, I have no idea why you followed me here.
>>
"Where else would I show you my wood but the woods, anonette?"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.