[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just settle for an average looking girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: average.jpg (122 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
average.jpg
122 KB, 769x1024
Why don't you guys just settle for an average looking girl? Or a chubby girl? Even if they fantasize of being with Chad, chances are they will realize that's not a realistic achievement and they'll settle for you as well.
>>
because she will cheat on me with chad.
>>
>>23323213
Chad will more than likely not want her though. Like I said, even though she desires Chad, Chad is not a realistic possibility, therefore she will most likely accept whoever actually gives her any mind.
>>
>>23323023
She won't want an average guy because she thinks she deserves Chad and will hold out for him even if he'll never go for her.
>>
>>23323023
>chances are they will realize that's not a realistic achievement

wish I was still this bluepilled

This is what will happen

>marries you for beta bucks and security
>dead, sexless, loveless "marriage"
>cheats and hides it
>cheats and cucks you hard and is rewarded in court for it in the inevitable divorce

have you seen divorce stats?
>>
>>23323315
And doom herself to a life of loneliness? Men can choose a life of loneliness, but this is just not the case with woman so even if she holds out for Chad, she will realize how fruitless her endeavors are and eventually settle on the one thing that even thought to look twice at her.
>>
>>23323315
You mean precisely the same argument we all use except with 8+/10 grills.
>>
>>23323362
This is what Stacy's do once they're past their prime.
>>
>>23323362

Seen this happen SO MANY TIMES
>>
>>23323023
you kidding? I'd take that girl out so fucking hard mang, Marry that shit.
>>
>>23323023
I would actually rather be single than date the girl in the picture. Not being rude; I just don't see any benefit from it. I'm not attracted to her in the least, so really the only thing I would get out of the relationship would be sex, which I don't really care about, and companionship, which I could find in a platonic relationship with someone else. That being said, because I don't find her attractive, it would just end up being a platonic relationship anyway.
>>
>>23323023
>3DPD

eww no thanks
i got my waifu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.