[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw started lifting just so I can one day hatefuck every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 418x359
>tfw started lifting just so I can one day hatefuck every single slut who denied me

I just want nothing more than to shoot a load of hot, steamy hate and never speak to them again. Call me an edgy beta fuckboy but this is my greatest aspiration; there is nothing more i want.
>>
Fuck yeah
>>
>>23322337

>in;b4 you quit tomorrow because you have to watch the newest season of TBBT
>>
Lifting to get laid is the worse reason to motivate yourself.

I just lift becuase it feels good and it's the one gain you can make that has nothing to do with money, smarts or status.
>>
Face is 80% of your looks. You will never pump and dump attractive girls.
>>
>>23322635
This tbh
>>
I did this and it gets old after a while
>>
>>23322337
I also want to hatefuck some sluts, even whose are my enemies since long ago. Just for revenge from all the denial i've been suffering.
>>
>>23322551
Reddit pls, nobody watches that garbage show except normies
>>
I'm so poor I can't afford gym and eating protein
>>
How old are you? Your probably running out of time tbh

Sorry anon you missed your window long ago
>>
>>23322337
No amount of lifting is ever going to fix your face.
>>
inferior height, bone structure and lack of masculine facial features will cockblock u

Just accept that you're genetically inferior.
>>
>tfw started lifting just so I can one day >hatefuck every single slut who denied me

Good plan. Once you have steely pectorals you'll stop being an entitled cunt and they might touch your penis right?
>>
Lifting isn't going to help you accomplish this. Sorry.
>>
File: 1440957949015.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1440957949015.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
This is like 90% of the reason I want to get in shape. I want to be able to be vied for and lusted after, only to pump them and dump them.

In reality though, even if I do get in shape, I'll probably fuck one mediocre-looking girl, fall in love, and then get dumped by her after I get really clingy.
>>
>>23322635
Don't listen to this guy it's a trick to make you gay. Trust me don't visit /fit/
>>
Isn't this with Zyzz aspired to do and did?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.