[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My incredibly successful sister that I haven't seen in 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443647009746.jpg (32 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
1443647009746.jpg
32 KB, 528x404
My incredibly successful sister that I haven't seen in 5 years is coming to visit me in like 6 hours. I'm a 24 year old neet who is living off of parent's money.
I immediately started feeling so shit. I'm such a disappointment. I'm seriously considering suicide before she arrives.
>>
WHy can't you just hide somewhere outside for 48 hours until she leaves?
>>
>>23321784
I already said that I'm gonna be free and we could hang out. And she's staying here for 3 days.
>>
>>23321769
do it
>>
>>23321842
If you are regretting that decision, just leave your town for 3 days and don't answer her calls.
>>
When she arrives rape her.
Say there is no point in living since you can't be together with the woman you love so much, but at least you'll enjoy her touch once before you go.
>>
Why the fuck did you agree to meet up?

Anyways ask her for a kush job since you're already fucked anyways.
>>
>>23321769
Get drunk with her. I mean really, really drunk.

See what happens ;)
>>
File: shia-990x500.jpg (11 KB, 990x500) Image search: [Google]
shia-990x500.jpg
11 KB, 990x500
>>23321769
>I'm seriously considering suicide before she arrives.
>>
explain to her that you feel like a piece of shit for being so worthless and humbly ask for her advice / help
>>
This is probably my future as well. My sister is a successful CPA and is getting engaged soon and I still live with my parents and have never had a job or gf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.