[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reactivate my facebook to look at photos of oneitis who I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: facebook-high-school-reunion.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
facebook-high-school-reunion.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>Reactivate my facebook to look at photos of oneitis who I recently bumped into
>Her profile is full of photos from parties and events with her friends
>Not a weekend has seemingly gone by in 3 months where she isn't doing something fun or interesting with her friends
>Remember why I deactivated facebook in the first place
>Deactivate it again and feel depressed about my shitty, shitty life

Does facebook make you depressed?
>>
I still use Facebook to talk with my family in other parts of the country, but I purged all of the chads and stacys that I added back in high school. I agree, seeing pictures of other people partying and doing fun shit all the time while you're just living a normal life isn't good for mental health at all. Same with Instgram or any of those other sites.
>>
Keep in mind people only post the good stuff. Some of those "happy" well adjusted people are secretly miserable.

That's why comparing yourself to other people is the worst idea because either you compare yourself to people seemingly better off than you *feel sad* or you compare yourself to starving people or people working in sweatshops etc *feel sad because you have it better than them*

it's lose/lose, better off just ignoring facebook and trying to get your shit together
>>
Do normies actually wear shirts like that?
>>
>>23320772
facebook doesn't make me depressed because I just don't go on. My life has been marginally more interesting since deactivating it. Now I find I have much more time to shitpost, and fewer people wanting to hang out and stuff.
>>
>>23321314
Yes.

t. college student
>>
>>23321261
>Some of those "happy" well adjusted people are secretly miserable.

THIS

I know people say this, and it sounds like a cliche, but a LOT of the people who post stuff like that online are miserable.

I was one of them, but then I stopped because there's literally no point in impressing random people on the internet.
>>
File: 1444762608154.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444762608154.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>23321393
>literally no point in impressing random people on the internet

you must be rusing me, friendo
>>
File: 1407877512891.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
1407877512891.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
>>23321393
>>
>>23321261
I remember somebody saying that social media is like comparing everybody else's highlight reels with your behind the scenes footage.

People only selectively post what makes them look cool and interesting.
>>
File: Ren Chon.png (143 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
Ren Chon.png
143 KB, 594x500
>>23321363
>college student
Gross
>>
>>23320772
dont torture yourself like this

forget about normiebook man
>>
>>23321444
Why dude? Nice trips btw

>>23321461
I had normie/chad friends in highschool, I went out with them and we posted a lot of pictures on Instagram while partying, as well of expensive stuff I got or bought, but I was never happy, it was just a fake image of myself, it was all exaggerated.
I stopped using all social media, I mean I still feel shit, but somehow better. And for a fact I know I'm not the only one feeling like this. Btw I'm a kissless virgin who never had gf.
>>
>>23321545
Well, you're here, aren't you? Trying to impress random strangers on the internet. What's the distinction?
>>
>>23321611

The distinction is the joy of shitposting to the tediousness of normiebook.
>>
File: 1443061841270.png (13 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1443061841270.png
13 KB, 300x250
>>23321470
The NEET life is just not for me.
>>
Same case OP.

>Deactivated my account years ago
>Too scared to ever log back in and delete for good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.