[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want me to sign a prenuptial agreement? Why? Don't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: paper.jpg (20 KB, 450x377) Image search: [Google]
paper.jpg
20 KB, 450x377
You want me to sign a prenuptial agreement?
Why? Don't you trust me anon?
>>
>>23319990
I just want to be financially secure should the worse come of us.
>she gets uppity
Okay, no marriage then. I'll pack my things, bye.

Women are a dime a dozen, I ain't got time for this bullshit
>>
>>23319990
of course I do

but over the course of many years, things can happen. Are you not willing to do this so that I can feel more comfortable?
>>
>>23319990

> Marriage
>>
>>23320017
>Women are a dime a dozen, I ain't got time for this bullshit
#justchadthings
>>
>>23320053
Not even a Chad, just can't be fucked dealing with bullshit women stuff, would rather be single.
>>
>>23320017
>women are a dime a dozen
mfw this guy probably has had like... 2 girlfriends his whole life maybe less
not trying to act cool, hey im a kissless virgin but ffs im not going around like yeah bruh i can totally get a chick anytime i want
>>
you want me to sign a nuptial agreement? why? don't you trust me femanon?
>>
>>23319990
>le prenuptual will protect me in divorce court maymay

Prenups mean shit. They get thrown out because they're "unfair"
>>
>>23320242
3 gfs so close. But between 2 and 3 had about 20-30 different women on and off. Lost so much faith in them and almost resigned myself to that life. Luckily my fiancée actually put effort in and broke through. Seriously, don't fall for women who are shits, it's not worth it. An old DnD proverb "no game is better than a bad game".
>tfw my fiancée actually asked to get a prenup because she wants to keep my finance seperate
>tfw she said she'd support me while I finish my PhD
>tfw she's been nothing short of incredible
>>
File: WHHHAT.jpg (107 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
WHHHAT.jpg
107 KB, 1440x810
>tfw been with boyfriend almost 7 years now
>no plans on marriage

His mom is crazy and even two year ago when we hinted at the slim possiblity of marriage she went balls deep into the idea and had cost projections nearly at 18K dollars for a "modest wedding". I'd rather just not waste that much money and pay off school debts or a car. Its not like people don't know we're together.
>>
>>23320053
ironically I feel the same way, and yet I'm an obese neckbeard
>>
>>23320242
you don't have to be chad to realize that women are disposable
>>
>>23320017
Reminder that prenups are legitimately worthless if they're signed under the threat of 'sign this or no marriage'.
This will count as signed under duress in court and make the whole thing void :^)
>>
>>23319990
>2015
>still marrying women who are your significant financial inferiors

It's simple. Only marry a woman if she makes and has about as much or more money than you. Make sure she has a comparable career to yours as well. Both sides disclose all assets, and both sides have their lawyers review it. Any signing should take place well in advance of the wedding; at least a few months.

This agreement will hold up in court and benefits both parties.

If you don't do at least this much, you deserve any financial consequences that result from your retardation.
>>
>>23321448
Law student here, can confirm you're full of shit.
>>
>>23320407
Marriage is one of those things that guys literally give 0 fucks about especially now a days when it can only turn for the worse for us
>>
>>23321656
>If you don't do at least this much, you deserve any financial consequences that result from your retardation.
this, any man who marries a loser-woman is a fucking retard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.