[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis gets her hair dyed purple Should I just end it lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1409005012942.jpg (20 KB, 496x474) Image search: [Google]
1409005012942.jpg
20 KB, 496x474
>oneitis gets her hair dyed purple

Should I just end it lads
>>
Yes.
>>
>>23318055
It's over, Tumblr has poisoned her soul.
>>
>>23318055
why can't you be happy for her? its just hair coloring, have you never went through any phases yourself? Maybe you might have thought wearing your cap backwards was cool at one point. It's not the end of the world.
>>
File: 1409004162646.jpg (32 KB, 319x283) Image search: [Google]
1409004162646.jpg
32 KB, 319x283
>>23318119
>It's just hair coloring
>>
>>23318119
She's 29 not a teen.
>>
>>23318229
maybe she's a late bloomer? people like that do exist you know. You don;t know what her life is like. A lot of girls are afraid of expressing themselves growing up and finally when they reach an age of independence they want to spread their wings. Also i think phases can occur at any age in a person's life. I've read that when guys get older they have to buy sports car to compensate for being old. Maybe this is her sports car, she just wants to feel young again, don't be mean to her.
>>
>>23318284
>whiteknighting on /r9k/

for what purpose?
>>
>>23318736
More like rationalizing it because she's done it herself lmao
>>
>>23318055
>oneitis

Your problem is not the hair color of the girl you're crushing on. It is your mindset. Ask yourself if you truly want to be this girl's boyfriend, and if you actually have a chance with her. If you don't, simply move on, get with someone who reciprocates your feelings. Move on. Crushes are for 15 year olds if you aren't ready to act on them.
>>
>>23318284
So you're saying she's already in her mid-life crisis.
>>
>>23318907
All current westernised 30 year olds wish they were teenagers again because they were raised in a cult of youth worship. They are behaving the way 50 year olds would behave in the 80s and 90s trying to regain youth through consumerism. It doesn't work. You just end up with a home full of clutter, stupid clothing and bad hair.
>>
>>23318229
>My oneitis
>She's not a teen

Neither, I presume, are you m8.
>>
>>23319217
I'm 25. Why?
>>
>>23319438
Have you made it clear that you're interested in her romantically?
>>
>>23319503
Not really, she has a boyfriend at the moment.
>>
>>23319706
Then start looking for other girls! There is nothing to be gained by admiring her from a distance. Believe me, thebest thing you can do is finding someone else.
>>
>>23319770
That's what I've been doing mate. But she's always a thought in the back of my mind when talking to other women.
>>
>>23319819
Maybe you need some more distance then. Do you see her often, or talk to her a lot via phone etc.?

You can stay friends if you want to but there is no shame to be get some distance by being "busy" for a while.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.