[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L43a4Q84P_4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: varle6.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
varle6.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
On Thursday, October 1st Hannah took her own life after an ongoing struggle with cyberbullies on a game called runescape.
Hannah had been known in the community for being a dumb angry whore(although she claims she's not angry) after her constant edating with men like Cody, Jonno and Mr Blob
but after a known cyber bully 'Raquel' stole her boyfriend Mr Blob and began posting mean comments on the online runescape forum she became a target.
She dealt with months of ongoing cyberbullying before finally taking her life
these quotes were found leading up to hannahs suicide
which clearly show the struggle she went through
and show why we will always miss her.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 500x649
>Pretty sure I made someone an hero a few days ago
I feel.... Indifferent
>>
File: baby sad.jpg (400 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
baby sad.jpg
400 KB, 1024x768
very sad story
>>
hahaha dumb bitch
>>
>suicide tribute
>entire video of her private messages thirsting for cock

well done OP
>>
File: 1438567071986.png (56 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1438567071986.png
56 KB, 204x200
>runescape
Am I supposed to feel bad for anyone here?
>>
>>23318044
sad
>>
>>23318044
>runescape
kek, wtf how do people get cyber bullied in that game. Man that girl must have been a drama queen.
>>
>>23318155
yeah sure you did kid
>>
kinda wished I killed myself at 14 over something small and trivial.
>>
I don't think she actually killed herself guys clearly this a joke for a specific group of people who hang out and play runeacape. Hannah probably quit playing with them or something and so she doesn't anymore and they're making fun of her.
>>
Probably killed herself over losing bank, Pking in the wildy
>>
>>23318044
Good riddance
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.