[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there is a correlation between being a "robot"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: et tu feelus.jpg (62 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
et tu feelus.jpg
62 KB, 677x782
Do you think there is a correlation between being a "robot" and being a cuck?
Many robots are the way they are because they don't function socially as others do. This therefore makes them feel less, or "beta". Over a period of time, compounded perhaps by bullying and romantic rejections, it can leave you with an inferiority complex, leading to getting sexual gratification from being a cuck.
Who here would honestly identify as being turned on by being a cuck?
>>
I'm I robot only insofar as I post here and use it as a demonym. I function decently well socially.

I'm a cuck insofar as I have a semi-open relationship and my bf occasionally sucks a lady friend's dick, but I derive no sexual pleasure from that.
>>
>>23316303
what the fuck is the second piece of text you wrote. you're gay? and you're bf is fucking a transvestite? or you're a girl and you're bf is fucking a transvestite? clarify please
>>
File: satou.jpg (31 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
satou.jpg
31 KB, 512x288
>>23316262
>it can leave you with an inferiority complex, leading to getting sexual gratification from being a cuck.
That's not how it works. Holy shit you're stupid.
>>
>>23316378
oh i'm sorry, I didn't realise you were 4chan's resident psychologist.
>>
>>23316372
I'm female.

My partner is a male crossdresser. He wears dresses and other feminine things when he's in the mood. It's a hobby for him. He loves the dick and I don't have one, so he sucks someone else's every so often.

The girl whose dick he sucks was assigned male at birth (which is why she has a penis) but she's a woman. She's not a transvestite, she's a transwoman. She's in an open relationship with her girlfriend and they're both lovely people. Her gf and I have fun hanging out.
>>
File: cockboi.png (22 KB, 530x573) Image search: [Google]
cockboi.png
22 KB, 530x573
>>23316262
I'm a non-beta cyborg. I just reject women on my own because they're fucking cunts and I hate them.

>get rejected while still robot
>get shit together
>work on myself for 2 years
>tfw demigodly aryan genes allow me to reach perfection
>stacies gallore
>roastfest all around me
>nicely tell them that I'm not interested at first
>they slowly start to piss me off
>tell them to fuck off nowadays instead of playing the nice guy game
>they still won't

Maybe one day I'll find someone valuable who isn't just trying to savor my cock with their loose flabs or live off of my money.
>>
>>23316516
And yet you insist you're not a cuck. How on earth can you be OK with your bf fucking someone else from time to time? That is symptomatic of someone who likes being a cuck. Although I have to admit I've never heard of a female cuck before.
>>
>>23316522
you sound really bitter. I can guarantee that, if you haven't already, you've pushed away someone who genuinely liked you for what you want people to like you for. but your bitterness clouded your judgement from your days of being a robot.
>>
>>23316602
I said I was a cuck.

I'm ok with my bf doing it because I am physically unable to give him that pleasure and the girl he does it with is very nice. My bf said he doesn't care if I have sex with other people but I don't really want to.
>>
>>23316673
but you derive no sexual pleasure from it? so although you're a cuck, it's a strange situation. nowadays I term "cuck" as getting sexual pleasure from being a cuck too, yet you get none. weird.
>>
>>23316627
Sadly, I'm aware of that. I'm going in a circle that won't allow me to meet that valuable person.
>>
File: 1104102541.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1104102541.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>23316627
i wonder if that's how women feel.
>>
>>23316723
Right, it's not my fetish. I just don't have anything against it. It doesn't negatively affect me and I know my bf would stop if I asked him to so I have no fear.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.