[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid's house that was full of dog hair but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hat.jpg (341 KB, 1600x1474) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
341 KB, 1600x1474
>that kid's house that was full of dog hair but they didn't have a dog
>>
>that kid who's mom put all their cereal in plastic containers
>>
>go to kid's house for sleepover
>they don't have pizza
>they have toasted sandwiches
>>
>that kid that had a water cooler in his house
>>
fuck you, respond to me
>>
>>23315259
>that kid who always pressured you into you letting him touch your earlobe
>>
>>23318140
there was no kid like that anywhere stop lyign
>>
>>23315304
Whose*
>>
>>23318196
*who's
:)
>>
>that kid with the slutty sister
>>
>>23319827
Amanda I still love you
>>
>>23318221
*nigger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.