[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to deal with regret?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 256.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
256.png
23 KB, 489x423
how to deal with regret?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
I guess realize that you can never be certain of what the outcome to the choices you didn't make could have been. And what I like to think is that if I made a choice differently it would of somehow be way worse than what I did. Like if you regret not going to college just imagine that if you did you would have met someone and unknowing got aids from them or that you would have got in huge debt and failed everything or something else. Then just think "hmm good thing I didn't go then" and just go now if you want.
>>
>be asperger
>constantly make wrong decisions, misjudge situations, and embarrass myself and people around me
>life is a neverending journey of cringeworthy moments
>how can you regret everything you do?
Numb
>>
free will doesn't exist so regret is nonsense
>>
>>23312765
Learn from your past mistakes. Learn well from them. Keep on doing that because you will more and more awesome.
>>
>>23314047
* will be

kek
>>
im james and i have a lot of regret
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 650x488
>>23312903
It does though.
>>
File: 237569.gif (56 KB, 640x275) Image search: [Google]
237569.gif
56 KB, 640x275
>>23314758
In order to have a free will, we would have to somehow circumvent causality, but we can’t do that. Any decision we make has to have a cause, because we are making it for a reason. The problem is that if we have a decision that has a cause, and that cause has a cause, and that cause has a cause, and you’re going back in time in a causal regression that ultimately leads to before our birth, before the Planet was created, and to the time of the Big Bang, free will must be impossible.
>>
Become a twisted fucking psychopath.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.