[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>old laptop broken and has virus on it >need a new laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hp_stream_1_back1.jpg (64 KB, 635x475) Image search: [Google]
hp_stream_1_back1.jpg
64 KB, 635x475
>old laptop broken and has virus on it
>need a new laptop for school but under a budget
>bought an HP notebook with Intel i3
>came home
>sister already calling it shit

It's not the first time I've heard people calling HP laptops shit, but never explain why. Why do people shit on HP so much? What's a better and affordable laptop then?
>>
Can't be worse than the acer netbook I bought a while back that has mouse lag
>>
I have an HP, I hate it because of all the inbuilt adware and shit.
>>
I just bought a surface book. Suck it, poorfags.
>>
I'vw heard the same but I bought an HP laptop in 2009 and it still works fine. Maybe you will get lucky too. I haven't used it much in the last few years since upgrading but I abused the hell out of it when I did. They do come with a ton of bloatware though so take care of that.
>>
>>23306851
>>>/g/
>>
>>23306851
I had an HP laptop that failed 3 years later
Lenovo master race now
>>
>>23306851
put linux on it
>>
>>23306851
your sister probably doesn't know one fucking thing about computers and, like all other women, only care about how much it costs

go ahead and ask her what kind of laptop she'd want if she could afford it, and i can guarantee you she'll say some overpriced piece of mac shit
>>
The motherboards the only real prob with HP laptops
>>
they overheat an are very delicate. But Acer is the worst brand that exist.
>>
>>23306851
>>23307113

clean install Lubuntu

the computer will use a lot less resources than with windows 8.1 or w/e is on there
>>
>>23306851

>tfw i'm typing this on pic related

it's not so bad, it's good for the price
>>
>>23306851
>listening to women's opinion on tech
>on anything really
That was your first mistake OP
>>
>>23306851
Wait wait wait you think it's broken because there's a virus on it? Are you legitmately retarded?
>>
File: 1443850666952.jpg (23 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1443850666952.jpg
23 KB, 330x330
>>23306851
you bought a new laptop because your old one had a virus?
what the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.