[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who use the catalog like, how the fuck do you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1431722705042.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1431722705042.png
312 KB, 601x595
>people who use the catalog

like, how the fuck do you know if a thread is interesting and worthwhile without reading a sample of the latest replies?

Don't judge books by their covers lads. If you use the catalog, cut that shit out, this site was ingeniously designed this way and the catalog ruins it.
>>
Change the settings to see text by each image dumbass
>>
>>23306691

So I don't have to go through page after page to keep up with multiple threads or scout out topics I'm interested in. Also easy filtering of >tfw no lumpia-cooking boipussy bf threads that get way too many replies.
>>
Care to tell us why you care so much about how other people choose to view posts on a mongolian quilting board?
>>
>cut it out you guys
Hillary???
>>
These are the same people who respond to the OP in a 5 hour old, 387-response thread, as if the OP is still there or their post is even remotely relevant to the current conversation.
>>
>>23307483

>Not nursing your own thread until the bitter end
>>
>>23306691
I use the catalog to find old threads or search through generals.
>>
>>23306691
Don't tell me what to do. Dad
>>
>He uses the site's built-in catalog
newfag detected
>>
Only reason to use the catalog is to look for 24/7 general threads you're a regular in.

Also if you're on a mobile phone fuck you you deserve to be banned you shitposting normie.
>>
>>23307352
>tfw no baboy cooking pinoy gf
>>
File: catalog.png (1 MB, 1920x1158) Image search: [Google]
catalog.png
1 MB, 1920x1158
>>23306691
This is what my catalog looks like.
>>
>>23307483
>>23307568
Op here. I'm still here lads.
>>
>>23307676
>Also if you're on a mobile phone fuck you you deserve to be banned you shitposting normie.

Nope I'm on a desktop computer. And I don't know why you thought I was on a mobile phone.
>>
>>23307713
Atrocious
>>
>>23308067
I'm not talking about you, glorious desktop using master-race. I'm talking to the mobile phone using scum that shit up our homeland with "tbh fam" and typos everywhere because they're trying to participate with shitty touchscreen keyboards.

They literally deserve a holocaust.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.