[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on being an introvert, vs being an extrovert?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on being an introvert, vs being an extrovert?
>>
one leads to the other
>>
I think robots confuse social anxiety with being introverted.
>>
>>23303846
if you are a room of extroverts, no one will let you talk. then theyll be like why you so quiet?
>>
>>23303708
>nappy hair
>negro forehead

The only thing she's thinking about is Tyrone's dick.
>>
>>23303884

You're still confusing introverts with being quiet and reserved. All introverted means is that socializing isn't energizing to you. Doesn't mean you're afraid to talk.
>>
>>23303846
People with social anxiety are introverted.
>>
what about being ambivert ?
>>
>>23304017
Enlighten me
>>
>>23303986
Not always, but most often.
>>
>>23304046

"An ambivert is moderately comfortable with groups and social interaction, but also relishes time alone, away from a crowd."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraversion_and_introversion#Ambiversion
>>
>>23303708
I hate extroverts. They're annoying as shit and mentally invasive.

I can't think around someone who's constantly drawing attention to themselves, or espousing every thought that comes to mind.
>>
>>23303708
I really wish I was extroverted. I wish I didn't have all these self imposed restraints that prevent me from just merrily chatting off about anything and everything.

I don't know if quiet people have the loudest minds as that image says, but they sure do have the heaviest. Heavy from all the things you with have spinning around over and over in your head, that you wish you could say.

I remember this girl from highschool. She was pretty loud and would say everything that came to her mind, and if she would realize it was something stupid the second later, she would just laugh it off. She also seemed always really happy. For a few years, I thought that she was stupid, until I realize that it wasn't true, and I became really jealous of her.
>>
Introverts are just memes now. everyone thinks they are one to appear quirky. Don't put yourself under either category.
>>
>>23304374

That sounds more like heavy rumination/taking things too seriously/overthinking.
>>
>>23304435
Yeah, I guess.

I have been drunk at parties a few times and I really loved having alcohol-lubricated conversations. Now trying to figure out a way to repeat the experience.
>>
>>23304638

Alcohol gets rid of your inhibitions and makes you more present. You're not thinking about what you're saying and filtering it in order to sound appropriate. You're just saying whatever comes to mind. That's why drunk people are the most honest people.
>>
>>23304774
I know, fam, I know.
And that's what I want. That's what I'm craving right now.

I wish I could just remove these inhibitions at will. I think I should learn some /fringe/ magick to help me deal with that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.