[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get over my oneitis, I just want to kill myself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-08-19-00-13-16.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-19-00-13-16.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
I can't get over my oneitis, I just want to kill myself. I keep convincing myself I could be with her but the sad part is, even if I did that I wouldn't be good enough for her. I've known her for so long and I can't even tell her how I feel, I really looked like an idiot in front of her today and I'm 90% sure she thinks of me as a friend. I love her so much and it's like a knife wound knowing that she probably doesn't like me back. She's probably the best thing that's happened to me and I'm a footnote to her. I wish I had a shotgun to blow my brains out, I can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>23298227
just do something other than sitting in your room
Literally anything at least semi productive

/thread/
>>
>>23298227
I know the feel bro
she removed me from skype on sunday and it's killing me
>>
the saddest thing about this is that she knows exactly how you feel
i have friendzoned, and i have been friendzoned, and the oneitis ALWAYS knows how the other feels
>>
File: 1412557268374.png (20 KB, 771x576) Image search: [Google]
1412557268374.png
20 KB, 771x576
A couple of months ago I was at a social event and I was standing in line for food, I was standing behind my oneitis and her friend and she said to her friend:

>Yeah I have a crush, I'll point him out to you later.

And to this day I sometimes wonder if she was talking about me.
>>
I haven't seen her in half a year, had a real conversation in an entire year.

It doesn't get better.
>>
I'll never understand how you people get oneitis. Never got it once.
>>
How does it feel to have your oneitis reciprocate?
>>
been there OP and I know how bad it hurts, I wish I could give you some advice on how to deal with it. but all I can say is just hold on bro.
>>
Why do you have a picture of my idol for this thread?
>>
>>23300681
Who is that and why is he your idol?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.