[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF? There is hope?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ryt-gl.png (95 KB, 137x419) Image search: [Google]
ryt-gl.png
95 KB, 137x419
Holy shit guys...
>Be me
>Be 21 and only gotten laid twice... with a prostitute
>Try online dating
>Less than 10% of the girls reply and if they do they drop out pretty soon.
>Fuck it! I'm gonna go to Thailand and fuck hookers until I can't take anymore.
>Google
>See guide on how to get a "real thai girlfriend"
>Get tips of dating site
>Someone comments that he is currently has contact with 280 thai grills
>Fucking_normies.gif
>Register on the site anyway because why not, nothing to lose.
>Gets literally one message from a thai girl every 5 minutes
>feels good man
>adds several to facebook
>we keep chatting until I get tired and go offline

OK, I am aware of that many of these girls are probably some kind of gold diggers but DAMN!
Should every robot emmigrate from the west?
>>
>thai
So the mexicans of asia basically
>>
Are you white/Western?

I went there recently with a bunch of mates, the Thai girls throw themselves at all the Westerners there, even prostitutes are willing to give you a good time for free if you're good looking and young enough.

Thai girls love Westerners. I am cynical though that a bit part of this attraction is the desperation to escape Thailand and enjoy the fruits of the West by ensnaring a man. A bit of sex now and again in exchange for a wealth of material comforts and security that they have never had before? No-brainer.
>>
>>23296673
You'd fuck most of these girls, don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>23296830
Yeah I'm white and western. Not that bad looking either tbh. Still no chance in my own country.

The fuck am I still doing here?
>>
They just want to immigrate to US of A and get a greencard.
>>
>>23297000
This tbh.

if you want to fuck a Thai chick you can just fly to thailand and fuck all those thai cunts and kidnapped ukrinian grills
>>
>>23297126
This is what I plan on doing. However many of the girls that contacted me were educated and had pretty good jobs. Ofc this might as well be blatant lies but maybe thai girls really do have such a fetich for the masterrace?

I want to believe!
>>
Gould you be so kind and link me the rating site?
>>
>>23297843
Dating site tbh smh fam
>>
>>23297868
thaifriendly dot com
BE AWARE that they charge $25 per month otherwise you can't do pretty much anything.
>>
File: 1390338426498.jpg (16 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1390338426498.jpg
16 KB, 500x558
>thai
>girls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.