[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf 3 months ago >today she tells she wont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hs.jpg (41 KB, 642x663) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
41 KB, 642x663
>finally get a gf 3 months ago
>today she tells she wont be able to hangout with me cause her (male) best friend invited her over to see a movie at his house
>My face when

FUCK, i got mad at her but she said she was going anyways and that she knew her best friend longer that she did me

Yeah, getting a girlfriend isnt all rainbows and sunshine, robots.
>>
Cucked for life
>>
He is gonna fuck her, get cucked
>>
>>23295774
Too bad many girls don't realize that the only reason a guy ever shows in them is because he wants to fuck them.
>>
File: hiroyuki-tan.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hiroyuki-tan.png
66 KB, 400x400
>>23295774
You can't come too?
>>
>>23295949
that's not true with ugly girls only attractive ones
>>
Well don't stay with her you fucking idiot.
He's fucking her over the couch right now.
>>
Is the friend gay?
>>
>>23295983
I dont talk to the guy and i really dont like him so even if i could i really wouldnt want t o
>>
File: mine.png (292 KB, 642x441) Image search: [Google]
mine.png
292 KB, 642x441
>>23295774

If your first reaction after [x] Being Told is to come back to /r9k/ to complain, here's an advice: gtfo here.

You're a troll, gtfo.
You're serious, double gtfo. Go ask to /adv/ or even a hobbo in the street, at least you'll have a chance for a sensical answer.
>>
>>23296063
>kill best friend
>???
>profit
>>
>>23296124
Are you typing your post in the english language?
>>
>>23295774
Damn bruh, if he's a good friend and they've known each other long enough and don't seem like they'd fuck.
>It's no biggie
But if your intuition tells you otherwise, if you feel like something would happen, if she's just doing this for no reason beforehand, oh boy.
>drop her like a sack of dead puppies.
>>
>>23295774
You know shes fugging him right?
>>
>>23295774
Don't think too much about it dude, she's probably just trying to get on her boss' good side.
>>
>>23295774
dump her right now you beta cuck
>>
Could be worse... You could break up with your online girlfriend only to go after a girl who claims that she has feelings for you and then cuts off all communication after the second date.
>>
File: cuckold_woodcut.jpg (151 KB, 360x496) Image search: [Google]
cuckold_woodcut.jpg
151 KB, 360x496
>>23295774
>Letting her go
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.