[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are wealthy housewives with a life of leisure NEETS? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1111111111.jpg (146 KB, 634x896) Image search: [Google]
1111111111.jpg
146 KB, 634x896
Are wealthy housewives with a life of leisure NEETS?

Are they /comfypepe.jpg/ too?
>>
File: 2013-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-fd.jpg (92 KB, 628x417) Image search: [Google]
2013-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-fd.jpg
92 KB, 628x417
>>23291281
Women can't be comfy for more than a few minutes at a time. They're constantly competing with one another even when they could easily be entirely idle.

I'd like to show them how it's done. I'd just watch anime on my huge plasma tv and drive my G63 to pick up my tendies when I don't feel like being driven.
>>
>>23291446
but at least they're still NEET, right?
>>
>>23291281

Let's test your intelligence.

NEET: Not in Employment, Education, or Training.

Are housewives involved in either 3?
>>
>>23291281
no. if that was the case they wouldn't want a divorce. They are too busy getting jealous of other girls with richer husbands. Would you really divorce a gg guy who's rich and doesnt care about ur past? No. Unless you're a girl.
>>
>>23291446
>Women can't be comfy for more than a few minutes at a time.
This. After a few minutes they start craving cock and will do anything to get one inside them.
>>
>>23292143
People must love you
>>
They're losers
>>
>>23291281
They're not NEETs, they're DNB's. (do nothing bitches)
>>
>>23291281
We give them a pass because they are females and I have to or people will get mad at me
>>
>>23291281
You know how people say women cannot be robots? this is why. if you are a woman and even somewhat attractive, it doesn't matter if your life is a bust. you can just set up camp on someone elses!
Also, the woman in that pic technically IS training, since her only job is to run a household and be attractive enough to have sex with. Jogging and staying trim directly relates to her job...being a wifey.
>>
File: 1212121212.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1212121212.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
I mean, all those "good morning wagecucks" threads could perfectly be written by a rich housewife Is /r9k/ secretly composed of bored housewives pretending to be greasy sociopaths?
>>
these types don't even raise their fucking kids, they get a bunch of mexican nannies to do it for them

they're worse than a NEET tbh

i live in a very wealthy area filled with these types of women. bitchiest cunts i've ever met in my life.
>>
>>23292650
I mean, I'm sure many of these women don't fuck with their husbands any more, the training is more to sustain a competition with their women others. Their job is mostly social, as they are the necessary appendixes rich fucks need in their lives to belong. How different is this from cashing in autism checks and doing fuck all? Just getting better at shitposting to wing the internet battle?
>>
File: manlet putin.jpg (102 KB, 1120x308) Image search: [Google]
manlet putin.jpg
102 KB, 1120x308
>>23292976
They're a status symbol for the husband even if they don't fuck much. Gotta keep looking good or he's gonna wonder what he keeps you around for.

>>23292695
>Is /r9k/ secretly composed of bored housewives pretending to be greasy sociopaths?
Oh god.

>>23292698
This. I get legitimately frightened by the implications of a totally idle person who doesn't even care about their children enough to put some effort into them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.